Jedi Leo

Vestrum Herald

• Shifter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1234 posts
  • LocationDenmark and A galaxy far away

Posted 05 November 2014 - 14:49

Vostrino

I just wanted a lossless codec for Mac as well and was wondering if Ragnar was just listening to the MP3 version or what :)

I can´t import the FLAC on iTunes and I don´t want to download an extra program to convert it. Yep call me lazy but I dont want to clutter my computer with stuff I dont need and I think Mac users also deserved the high def soundtrack :D

or we shall wait for the CD in a year time or so...

The Lion, flying supersonic, spreading light through the galaxies, Jedi Master, protector of dreams and creator of the Perv On tag

Twitter @JediPrinceLeo

#122 khh

khh

Harbinger of the Balance

• 7122 posts
  • LocationNorway

Posted 05 November 2014 - 15:22

I can convert the files for you; I've already got a program installed. I'll PM you a link once I have it uploaded.

April Ryan is my friend,
Every sorrow she can mend.
When I visit her dark realm,
Does it simply overwhelm.

#123 Jedi Leo

Jedi Leo

Vestrum Herald

• Shifter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1234 posts
  • LocationDenmark and A galaxy far away

Posted 05 November 2014 - 15:25

I can convert the files for you; I've already got a program installed. I'll PM you a link once I have it uploaded.

Thats very kind of you, thank you :) 

Though I still wonder how Ragnar listens to those files on his Mac hehe :P

The Lion, flying supersonic, spreading light through the galaxies, Jedi Master, protector of dreams and creator of the Perv On tag

Twitter @JediPrinceLeo

#124 Alcarmo

Alcarmo

Arcadia Native

• Shifter
  • PipPipPip
  • 226 posts
  • LocationCzech Republic

Posted 05 November 2014 - 17:12

Soundtrack is simply epic! I´ve listened to it for 3 times already today  :wub:

• Aj17 likes this

"The Balance provides. The Balance protects. Trust the Balance, and trust yourself." - Vestrum Tobias

#125 Veen Friend

Veen Friend

Arcadia Native

• PipPipPip
  • 476 posts
  • LocationDenmark, Køge

Posted 05 November 2014 - 18:12

Listening to the soundtrack is like relaxing while playing DFC Book 1. Try biking in dark while listening, remember to put lights on, while searching for the next choise!  :rolleyes: I have found the soundtrack, and thanks, good ride.. and take care!  :)

• Mr Moo likes this

#126 Crow's fan

Crow's fan

Arcadia Native

• Dreamer
  • PipPipPip
  • 194 posts
  • LocationMo i Rana, Norway

Posted 06 November 2014 - 08:25

The song "Reborn" is amazing. I could listen to it all day.

#127 Retodon8

Retodon8

Rubber Ducky

• Shifter
  • Pip
  • 30 posts
  • LocationNetherlands

Posted 06 November 2014 - 15:07

If not then I'll probably slam my bare fists against the wall until they bleed. Just sayin'.

The Dreamfall Chapters Reborn OST only has tracks by Simon Poole who is the main music artist for the game. It's a Simon Poole album and it makes sense the Egil Olsen tracks aren't on there. It should make more sense for the final OST. Sometimes things like this are a bit messy when it comes to legal stuff, so I hope they can make it work.

My sister got the Dreamfall Limited Edition that has a CD with the the Dreamfall OST that includes all of Leon Willett's tracks, but not Magnet's. I bought TLJ and Dreamfall on GOG, and I think it has the same problem. It's a shame when an OST is almost complete, but not quite.

#128 khh

khh

Harbinger of the Balance

• 7122 posts
  • LocationNorway

Posted 06 November 2014 - 15:31

My sister got the Dreamfall Limited Edition that has a CD with the the Dreamfall OST that includes all of Leon Willett's tracks, but not Magnet's. I bought TLJ and Dreamfall on GOG, and I think it has the same problem. It's a shame when an OST is almost complete, but not quite.

The Limited Edition of Dreamfall did include the songs by Magnet (but not the rest of soundtrack), while the UK limited edition included the soundtrack, but not Magnet. I have the normal Limited Edition, and bought the soundtrack separately.

April Ryan is my friend,

#129 merryawe

merryawe

Vestrum Crier

• Minstrum
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 583 posts
  • LocationPoland

Posted 06 November 2014 - 17:45

The Dreamfall Chapters Reborn OST only has tracks by Simon Poole who is the main music artist for the game. It's a Simon Poole album and it makes sense the Egil Olsen tracks aren't on there. It should make more sense for the final OST. 

Yeah, I'm thinking about the "Official Soundtrack". They didn't say if this means it's regular/limited/whatever.

The OST was the main reason for me backing at the tier I backed so of course I wish the OST to "have it all" but as everyone is not so sure I...

Well, I refuse to worry yet! :rolleyes:

#130 khh

khh

Harbinger of the Balance

• 7122 posts
  • LocationNorway

Posted 06 November 2014 - 23:15

Maybe I'm naive, but I really feel they'll work out a deal. Egil seemed like a nice guy, I think he'd want for it to happen.

• Tina and merryawe like this

April Ryan is my friend,

#131 Mr Moo

Mr Moo

Harbinger of the Balance

• Vestrum
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2096 posts
  • LocationNorway

Posted 06 November 2014 - 23:21

Sometimes things don't work out when lawyers are involved, no matter how much some or many want things to happen. <_<

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users