#41 Bruno

Bruno

Harbinger of the Balance

• Vestrum
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2424 posts
  • LocationLondon

Posted 03 November 2014 - 19:10

I've been a bit absent lately, so this may have been answered already, but maybe someone can quickly confirm - I suppose on Steam the soundtrack will come automatically to anyone that has actually bought the Special Edition, but any $25+ backer with normal edition will not have it through Steam but through Humble instead, same as the Art Book and Propast map. Is this correct?

Bruno Espadana, no panda abuser.

I have a website - and also an Instagram account!

#42 urzagc13

urzagc13

Vestrum Herald

• Drachkin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1052 posts
  • LocationGreece

Posted 03 November 2014 - 19:11

I'm quite sure, yes. So we have to wait for Humble to update.

• Bruno likes this

Giorgos Chrysikopoulos - Dream Traveller

Check out the unofficial (headcanon) backstory of my Europolis Most Wanted Dreamfall Character: meet the "The Scientist Thief"!

#43 Anouk

Anouk

Fringe Café Regular

• PipPip
  • 113 posts
  • LocationAmsterdam

Posted 03 November 2014 - 19:12

35 minutes

• khh likes this

#44 Bruno

Bruno

Harbinger of the Balance

• Vestrum
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2424 posts
  • LocationLondon

Posted 03 November 2014 - 19:14

Efharisto, Giorgos. I suspected as much. Oh well, let's wait then :)

#45 agirlnamedbob

agirlnamedbob

Harbinger of the Balance

• 11228 posts
  • LocationWisconsin, USA

Posted 03 November 2014 - 19:14

I've been a bit absent lately, so this may have been answered already, but maybe someone can quickly confirm - I suppose on Steam the soundtrack will come automatically to anyone that has actually bought the Special Edition, but any $25+ backer with normal edition will not have it through Steam but through Humble instead, same as the Art Book and Propast map. Is this correct?

That is correct. All backer rewards will be distributed through Humble. So you should be getting it on Humble, as the Steam / GOG keys that have been passed out are only for the Standard Edition of the game. 

P.s. I know I was ninja'd, but I figured I'd confirm-confirm. ;)

• Bruno likes this

Erika - Friendly RTG Moderator

Facebook - Twitter - Steam - Twitch

#46 Bruno

Bruno

Harbinger of the Balance

• Vestrum
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2424 posts
  • LocationLondon

Posted 03 November 2014 - 19:15

Thanks Erika :)

I'll go back to lurking mode now... (too much on my hands at the moment!)

• agirlnamedbob likes this

#47 Mr Moo

Mr Moo

Harbinger of the Balance

• Vestrum
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2096 posts
  • LocationNorway

Posted 03 November 2014 - 19:22

Thanks to merryawe, I'll listen to the MI:2 soundtrack. :D

• merryawe likes this

#48 merryawe

merryawe

Vestrum Crier

• Minstrum
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 583 posts
  • LocationPoland

Posted 03 November 2014 - 19:26

Thanks to merryawe, I'll listen to the MI:2 soundtrack.

Yeah friend, we don't need no DFC soundtrack, right? RIGHT!!!?

F5

F5

F5-F5-F5-F5-F5...

• Edreamer Jamil and Mr Moo like this

#49 Vainamoinen

Vainamoinen

Harbinger of the Balance

• Vestrum
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6167 posts

Posted 03 November 2014 - 19:30

Yeahhhh. It's only just 35 minutes.

F5...

...okay, would have to login first. :mellow:

Hey Ubisoft, you can keep your "seamless vast online GTA in space" to yourselves. Signed, one of the greatest Beyond Good & Evil fans alive.

#50 urzagc13

urzagc13

Vestrum Herald

• Drachkin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1052 posts
  • LocationGreece

Posted 03 November 2014 - 19:32

GoG just released the soundtrack for those having the Special Edition there! Not the patch yet though ...  :huh:

Correction: patch is up now!!

• Edreamer Jamil, agirlnamedbob and Mr Moo like this

Giorgos Chrysikopoulos - Dream Traveller

Check out the unofficial (headcanon) backstory of my Europolis Most Wanted Dreamfall Character: meet the "The Scientist Thief"!

#51 Vainamoinen

Vainamoinen

Harbinger of the Balance

• Vestrum
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6167 posts

Posted 03 November 2014 - 19:33

Jesus, all the things I CAN'T get. :blink:

Hey Ubisoft, you can keep your "seamless vast online GTA in space" to yourselves. Signed, one of the greatest Beyond Good & Evil fans alive.

#52 Mr Moo

Mr Moo

Harbinger of the Balance

• Vestrum
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2096 posts
  • LocationNorway

Posted 03 November 2014 - 19:41

Listening to the Grim Fandango OST. Adventure games always seem to have the best soundtracks. :wub:

For those living under a rock, like me, Grim Fandango remake is coming for PlayStation 4, Vita, PC, Mac, and Linux.

• merryawe likes this

#53 Vainamoinen

Vainamoinen

Harbinger of the Balance

• Vestrum
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6167 posts

Posted 03 November 2014 - 19:51

Listening to the Grim Fandango OST. Adventure games always seem to have the best soundtracks. :wub:

For those living under a rock, like me, Grim Fandango remake is coming for PlayStation 4, Vita, PC, Mac, and Linux.

...and the remade soundtrack is probably the best and most expansive part of it. ;)

#54 Tina

Tina

RTG Forum Moderator

• 2878 posts
  • LocationOslo, Norway

Posted 03 November 2014 - 20:04

Though if the soundtrack DOES go up sooner than my late night, that will prove that Humble is capable of pushing stuff out at a time other than between 8PM - 12AM PST.

Still unsure on how they sync their servers. It seems like it's primarily a late-night thing, though. Meaning they do their data entry stuff during the day and then the changes go live over night. But I'm speculating. 

Yep, I'm quite curious to see when they have it up. Afaik, everything that's been updated on Humble so far has been late at night, right?

Or, the Linux version of the game went up earlier today, sometime before 9am Humble time, if my calculations are correct (between 17:41 and 17:55 Oslo time, if these posts are anything to go by). So I have no idea, hah.

Also, I'm not sure where to look for any soundtrack. It shouldn't be in the e-book part of Humble, maybe they add another clickie-thingie.

Tina: RTG fangirl and forum moderator.

#55 Carla

Carla

Harbinger of the Balance

• Minstrum
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2293 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 03 November 2014 - 20:08

The click-thingie should be an Audio.  I have that for other things in Humble, but not yet for the DFC soundtrack.

• Tina likes this

#56 Edreamer Jamil

Edreamer Jamil

Vestrum Herald

• Drachkin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1627 posts
  • LocationCardiff

Posted 03 November 2014 - 20:10

Yep, I'm quite curious to see when they have it up. Afaik, everything that's been updated on Humble so far has been late at night, right?

Or, the Linux version of the game went up earlier today, sometime before 9am Humble time, if my calculations are correct (between 17:41 and 17:55 Oslo time, if these posts are anything to go by). So I have no idea, hah.

Also, I'm not sure where to look for any soundtrack. It shouldn't be in the e-book part of Humble, maybe they add another clickie-thingie.

This - for other games I have on Humble (from Bundle deals) that come with Soundtracks there is an "Audio" clickie-thingie next door to the Windows, Mac, Linux Clickie-Thingies

(So in true Adventure game fashion, to make a Clickie thingie presumably you need one part clickie, one part thingie, one part duct-tape ?)

ps :ph34r: 'd by Carla !

• Tina likes this

#57 agirlnamedbob

agirlnamedbob

Harbinger of the Balance

• 11228 posts
  • LocationWisconsin, USA

Posted 03 November 2014 - 20:12

I usually start seeing Humble updates around 10 PM/22:00 in my timezone. So about 8 PM/20:00 where Humble is at. And the update usually comes in a wave that can last anywhere from a half hour to several hours. Like with the Direct Download link, it started showing up in accounts at around 10 CDT, but the download links weren't fully functional until closer to midnight my time. (...If that makes sense?) 

Though the eBooks were a little different. I was still at work when those started going up. I want to say it was around 8:00 Oslo time (so around now?) when people started reporting seeing those. 

It's possible that they push bigger updates (like games) late at night, but smaller book stuff could be different? 

I don't even know anymore. 

And yes, the other soundtracks I have on Humble get their own tab, so I'd assume that'll be the same this time around. 

• CosmicD likes this

Erika - Friendly RTG Moderator

Facebook - Twitter - Steam - Twitch

#58 khh

khh

Harbinger of the Balance

• 7122 posts
  • LocationNorway

Posted 03 November 2014 - 20:15

Correction: patch is up now!!

Ooh, excellent, excellent. *Updates patch info thread*

Wait, what are you all so excited about? :P

• Tina likes this

April Ryan is my friend,
Every sorrow she can mend.
When I visit her dark realm,
Does it simply overwhelm.

#59 Carla

Carla

Harbinger of the Balance

• Minstrum
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2293 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 03 November 2014 - 20:17

ps :ph34r: 'd by Carla !

Woot!!  I actually got to be the  :ph34r:er instead of the  :ph34r:ie!!  This never happens to me!  Well, I guess I can no longer say 'never'. ;)

• Tina likes this

#60 Vainamoinen

Vainamoinen

Harbinger of the Balance

• Vestrum
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6167 posts

Posted 03 November 2014 - 20:17

Still no GOG patch update for me, sorry.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users