#1 Happy Tree

Happy Tree

Vestrum Herald

• Drachkin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1286 posts
  • LocationTartu, Estonia

Posted 21 January 2014 - 08:15

Dunno if this topic belongs in here. Couldn't see another appropriate place. Feel free to move it to another place if you like!

So. Has anybody received their t-shirt(s) yet? Word was they'd be sent "in January" so as we're getting to the end of the month maybe some of you have got a little pressie by now? Just wond'rin', like.

ht_three_wolf_moon_090527_wmain.jpg

A t-shirt, yesterday.

#2 Lee-m

Lee-m

Harbinger of the Balance

• Vestrum
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1866 posts
  • LocationYorkshire, England

Posted 21 January 2014 - 18:56

I would expect to see some sort of email saying make sure your address is up to date before shipping starts. Since I haven't seen any email, and we constantly hear next to nothing from RTG, I would suspect they are still no where near shipping them. I would love to be wrong, but I dont think I am.

#3 Happy Tree

Happy Tree

Vestrum Herald

• Drachkin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1286 posts
  • LocationTartu, Estonia

Posted 21 January 2014 - 23:29

Oh, maybe you missed your email? I got a Kickstarter Update on 17th December with the following info on t-shirts:

T-shirts

Our monthly T-shirt update is here, and after almost half a year of searching, we have finally found a factory that meets our ridiculously high quality goals.

If you haven't done so yet, please log into your BackerKit account to choose your T-shirt size as soon as possible. For reference, here is the sizing chart:

If you ordered a T-shirt, either as part of your reward tier or as an add-on, please consult the above chart and make sure you're happy with your selection. We will lock down your order this coming Sunday.

If you pledged for any tier of $1,000 and up, you are entitled to one or more free T-shirts. Please log into your BackerKit account and make sure you have selected the style and size you want.

If you want to make changes to your selection, please log into your BackerKit account at https://dreamfall.backerkit.com

If you have any trouble changing your selection, please shoot us a message at backers@redthreadgames.com, and we will do our best to help you.

We are ready to begin production on the shirts, so as soon as backers have confirmed their sizes, we will start shipping them out. The shirts should arrive at some point in January.

So, you see there is a specific invitation to log into the Backer Kit and make sure size info is current and correct. And they "locked down" this order on the Sunday after the 17th, which was 22nd December. So one would expect either to receive this order or to be informed as to what the hold up is. I doubt a separate invitation for re-confirmation of the shipping address will be or needs to be forthcoming.

I was just expecting some people to have got theirs by now, thassall.

#4 Lee-m

Lee-m

Harbinger of the Balance

• Vestrum
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1866 posts

Posted 21 January 2014 - 23:44

I just rechecked and I didnt get any such email. Then again I never got my backerkit invite automatically I had to ask for one. (and no its not in my junk mail).
Maybe that mail only goes out as and when that persons order is being dealt with. We have no way to know unless we are given more info on what is going on.

I'll check to see if my order has been locked down at least.

Thanks for sharing that info.

#5 Happy Tree

Happy Tree

Vestrum Herald

• Drachkin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1286 posts
  • LocationTartu, Estonia

Posted 22 January 2014 - 00:56

np

I doubt they'd send emails in dribs and drabs. More likely to be a mass mailshot. You should contact them to explain that you don't seem to be on the list, despite having backed. Ooh, I haven't used the phrase "dribs and drabs" for a long time. Feels good ;)

#6 Lee-m

Lee-m

Harbinger of the Balance

• Vestrum
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1866 posts

Posted 22 January 2014 - 01:29

oh I get some emails from them, and all the ones via kickstarter. Just all the important ones seem to go missing.

"dribs and drabs" is a good phrase, think i'll try to use to more more often in conversation :)

#7 Tina

Tina

RTG Forum Moderator

• 2878 posts
  • LocationOslo, Norway

Posted 22 January 2014 - 07:01

oh I get some emails from them, and all the ones via kickstarter. Just all the important ones seem to go missing.

"dribs and drabs" is a good phrase, think i'll try to use to more more often in conversation :)

But.. The t-shirt update was IN the december Kickstarter update. Towards the end.

I have been wondering about the t-shirts as well. I had hoped that they would be finalized and sent out shortly after that Sunday they mentioned but I don't know.. I kinda have a feeling that they weren't. I hope at least RTG will say something about it in their next Kickstarter update, which shouldn't be so far away (crossing fingers) since January is ending soon.

Tina: RTG fangirl and forum moderator.

#8 Jecica

Jecica

Vestrum Herald

• Dreamer
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1500 posts
  • LocationBelgrade, Serbia

Posted 22 January 2014 - 07:47

Whoa, for a moment I almost freaked out because I tried to go to my BackerKit page to check if everythings OK and it gave me 'the page doesn't exist'. I had to do a fresh log-in. They've change the look of the page completely, very pretty and much better than before.

"We have seen it all, yes, and we remember. We remember because we pass the stories on, from Harbinger of the Balance to A Rubber Ducky, throughout the centuries. Do you want to hear one of our stories?
Ask us, ask. Ask about
the Pizza, the Thief and the Time..."

#9 Lee-m

Lee-m

Harbinger of the Balance

• Vestrum
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1866 posts

Posted 22 January 2014 - 12:25

But.. The t-shirt update was IN the december Kickstarter update. Towards the end.

That was a long time ago. and as you say, its almost the end of January, and so far nothing. Guess we will see, still 9 days left in this month.

#10 Thandal

Thandal

Rubber Ducky

• Vestrum
  • Pip
  • 42 posts
  • LocationTerra Singularem

Posted 31 January 2014 - 04:11

Saw pics of cardboard boxes (allegedly containing the long-awaited shirts) on the "old" forum site.  So there is hope!

I'm more interested in the "backer-badges" that were promised.  Was I absent on the day they handed those out? :huh:

• Lee-m likes this

#11 Lee-m

Lee-m

Harbinger of the Balance

• Vestrum
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1866 posts

Posted 31 January 2014 - 04:21

I'm more interested in the "backer-badges" that were promised.  Was I absent on the day they handed those out? :huh:

just don't
Look at my previous posts.

#12 Rakel

Rakel

RTG Manager

• RTG Staff
  • 21 posts
  • LocationOslo, Norway

Posted 31 January 2014 - 17:56

The t-shirts are very, very close to hitting the post office. There are quite a lot of logistics involved, but T-SHIRT IS COMING!

• Tina, Jecica, Edreamer Jamil and 5 others like this

#13 toremygg

toremygg

Harbinger of the Balance

• Dreamer
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3577 posts
  • LocationBergen, Norway

Posted 31 January 2014 - 19:06

It will be a case of the shirt hitting the fan. Hopefully. Otherwise, we remove an r.
  • Tina and Miral like this

#14 Thandal

Thandal

Rubber Ducky

• Vestrum
  • Pip
  • 42 posts
  • LocationTerra Singularem

Posted 01 February 2014 - 05:31

just don't
Look at my previous posts.

I reviewed all the posts I can see listed under your profile on this site.  Nothing on the topic of "badges".  :huh:

#15 Lee-m

Lee-m

Harbinger of the Balance

• Vestrum
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1866 posts

Posted 01 February 2014 - 05:38

I reviewed all the posts I can see listed under your profile on this site.  Nothing on the topic of "badges".  :huh:

Maybe I was thinking of the old forum: http://www.theundrea...forum-dying-out
My memory isn't what it was ;) (getting old)

#16 Alcarmo

Alcarmo

Arcadia Native

• Shifter
  • PipPipPip
  • 226 posts
  • LocationCzech Republic

Posted 01 February 2014 - 11:48

The t-shirts are very, very close to hitting the post office. There are quite a lot of logistics involved, but T-SHIRT IS COMING!

Thanks Rakel for short calming the waters :) I´m sure when we all get those T-shirts, no one will wear anything else for at least month or two  :lol: 

Anyway, maybe daring question - but can you reveal me who created your profile portait? It´s beautiful! (and it really looks like you :))

Whoever did this, is very talented!  

"The Balance provides. The Balance protects. Trust the Balance, and trust yourself." - Vestrum Tobias

#17 Tina

Tina

RTG Forum Moderator

• 2878 posts
  • LocationOslo, Norway

Posted 01 February 2014 - 11:55

It is 99.9% certainly Rikke (Mulm) who drew Rakel's avatar :)

• Jedi Leo likes this

#18 Alcarmo

Alcarmo

Arcadia Native

• Shifter
  • PipPipPip
  • 226 posts
  • LocationCzech Republic

Posted 01 February 2014 - 11:59

It is 99.9% certainly Rikke (Mulm) who drew Rakel's avatar :)

Hey Tina, thx  :lol:

so it was stupid question, I could have that in mind before I posted it,

anyway thx for almost perfect assurance  :)

• Tina likes this

"The Balance provides. The Balance protects. Trust the Balance, and trust yourself." - Vestrum Tobias

#19 Tina

Tina

RTG Forum Moderator

• 2878 posts
  • LocationOslo, Norway

Posted 01 February 2014 - 12:18

No questions are stupid!  :ehehe:

And Rikke is super talented!

• khh likes this

#20 Alcarmo

Alcarmo

Arcadia Native

• Shifter
  • PipPipPip
  • 226 posts
  • LocationCzech Republic

Posted 01 February 2014 - 12:31

No questions are stupid!  :ehehe:

And Rikke is super talented!

No doubts at all  :) Rikke is as super talented as Crow is the best sidekick ever! Anyone wants doubt that?  :P  :D

• Tina likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users