Photo
- - - - -

Once again... Propast crashes @ Mac

propast crash mac yosemite 10.10

Best Answer Morten , 31 October 2014 - 21:18

I'm very sorry you're experiencing these issues.

We've released a patch today (to Steam for now) that should resolve this exact issue.

However, it might take some time for Humble Bundle and GOG to update the DRM-free versions that's downloadable on their sites.

That said, we've uploaded/sent them the patch, but for now you will have to wait until they've actually released the new files on their end. :)

As soon as the patch has been uploaded to their servers, you should hopefully be able to get rid of this issue. :)

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Silberengel

Silberengel

Rubber Ducky

• Minstrum
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 31 October 2014 - 21:05

Hey everyone, 

I know the topic isn't new - BUT:

DFC still crashes every time I leave the psychologists office. Sometimes it lets me past the intro entering Propast, sometimes it crashes even before graphics show (audio is there, though). Loading into the savegame that's created once you get through the Propast intro will crash 100%. 

I'm running the latest Humble version of DFC (release Oct. 29th) and MacOS 10.10 on a MacBookPro 8.2 (Core i7 2.3, 8GB RAM, AMD Radeon HD6750M 1024MB VRAM)

Tried everything. Brought down GFX to minimum, played with variations. Started from the first save created in the doctors office. Killed all background threads. 

Guys, this sucks. BIG TIME. 

Performance issues are ok, can deal with these. 

But showstoppers are unacceptable.

Sorry to be complaining. PLEASE get rid of this. 

#2 Morten

Morten

RTG Programmer

• RTG Staff
  • 1061 posts
  • LocationOslo, Norway

Posted 31 October 2014 - 21:18   Best Answer

I'm very sorry you're experiencing these issues.

We've released a patch today (to Steam for now) that should resolve this exact issue.

However, it might take some time for Humble Bundle and GOG to update the DRM-free versions that's downloadable on their sites.

That said, we've uploaded/sent them the patch, but for now you will have to wait until they've actually released the new files on their end. :)

As soon as the patch has been uploaded to their servers, you should hopefully be able to get rid of this issue. :)

• Silberengel likes this

Red Thread Games PR0grammer & Naturally Selected Part-Time "Keep Track of Forum"-person / Community Overseer

#3 MichaelH

MichaelH

Vestrum Herald

• Drachkin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1018 posts
  • LocationBremen, Germany

Posted 01 November 2014 - 11:25

The update is available on Humble now.
  • Silberengel likes this

#4 Silberengel

Silberengel

Rubber Ducky

• Minstrum
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 01 November 2014 - 14:29

Thanks Morten, thanks MichaelH. 

Just got the patch, it works like a charm. 

Let's see how the rest of Europolis performs... 

• Morten likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: propast, crash, mac, yosemite, 10.10

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users