#1 dyaniv

dyaniv

Rubber Ducky

• Vestrum
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 31 October 2014 - 16:09

On the steam patch info it says that:

Many players are still unaware that the first Decision Point branches the game into two unique gameplay-and-story paths for Zoë in Europolis. We wanted to better highlight this fact. 

Can someone tell me what point is that? I can't figure out what they mean by this.

#2 urzagc13

urzagc13

Vestrum Herald

• Drachkin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1052 posts
  • LocationGreece

Posted 31 October 2014 - 16:13

At the end of the part in Storytime, when Zoe is "confronted" by her own self you get a choice between "The life that was" or "The life that could yet be" (or something like that, I don't remember the exact wording, you'll know what point I mean though). Depending on your choice you get a different Job/Career in Europolis, interact with two different NPCs and have 4-5 different quests/puzzles (you also have a different outfit and haircut).

Giorgos Chrysikopoulos - Dream Traveller

Check out the unofficial (headcanon) backstory of my Europolis Most Wanted Dreamfall Character: meet the "The Scientist Thief"!

#3 toremygg

toremygg

Harbinger of the Balance

• Dreamer
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3559 posts
  • LocationBergen, Norway

Posted 31 October 2014 - 16:14

Can someone tell me what point is that? I can't figure out what they mean by this.

As Zoë stands facing herself across the bed in the Storytime, I believe.

EDIT: NINJAED!  :ph34r:

#4 skadet

skadet

Harbinger of the Balance

• Drachkin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4559 posts
  • LocationÅmot, Norway

Posted 31 October 2014 - 22:47

"The life that was" or "The life that could yet be" (or something like that, I don't remember the exact wording, you'll know what point I mean though).

Friendly neighborhood .. uh.. I don't know what I am, but friendly neighborhood something dropping by to tell you it's "The path that might be" vs. "The path that once was" :sohappy:

My Twitter & Instagram & Twitch ... for your viewing pleasure.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Decision Point, Europolis, Zoë

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users