• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Lilith

Lilith

Rubber Ducky

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 31 October 2014 - 02:23

I am experiencing an issue (bug?) with the connectivity in the game. When I click the Balance symbol I receive the disconnect symbol which, I assume, appears when you are in offline mode. However, according to the game settings I am connected to both Steam and Facebook. The thing is, I haven't actually connected it to my Facebook; it would bug out before today's patch and now nothing happens. 

I have tried toggling both off these on and off and tried the same with the offline setting to force a reset but nothing seems to work. Steam is running perfectly in the background and my firewall is not blocking Dreamfall in any way. 

Is this a new bug as of the patch today or is there any other reason to explain what might be going wrong?

#2 khh

khh

Harbinger of the Balance

• 7106 posts
  • LocationNorway

Posted 31 October 2014 - 03:20

Try to open the folder %appdata%\RedThreadGames\DreamfallChapters\ and delete the file Social.data. 

edit: That is assuming you're on Windows, see savegame location in the FAQ for Mac and Linux path.

• Morten likes this

April Ryan is my friend,
Every sorrow she can mend.
When I visit her dark realm,
Does it simply overwhelm.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Steam, Facebook, connectivity, offline, decisions, statistics

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users