#1 popcorngal

popcorngal

Arcadia Native

• Drachkin
  • PipPipPip
  • 429 posts
  • LocationWashington State, USA

Posted 25 October 2014 - 03:02

I've only been using forums since the Kickstarter campaign so this might have been posted somewhere long ago but I just noticed it tonight. The outline of what looks to me like Zoey is off to the right in the lake. The time frame was when April decided to trail the Prophet.

Just curious if it was some kind of glitch on my system, whether it was intentional, or what. At any rate, I liked it, for whatever reason it's there and it peaked my curiosity. :)

Don't know if this could technically be called a spoiler but decided to err on the side of caution.

shadow_zoey_by_popcorngal-d840zt2.jpg

"Oh! I was having this weird dream about a big ass turkey wearing a pair of red shoes. And you were there, and he was there, and, and... maybe it wasn't a dream after all?"   :crow:

#2 Lee-m

Lee-m

Harbinger of the Balance

• Vestrum
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1866 posts
  • LocationYorkshire, England

Posted 25 October 2014 - 03:09

was/is an old bug.

#3 popcorngal

popcorngal

Arcadia Native

• Drachkin
  • PipPipPip
  • 429 posts

Posted 25 October 2014 - 03:15

Thanks! :)

"Oh! I was having this weird dream about a big ass turkey wearing a pair of red shoes. And you were there, and he was there, and, and... maybe it wasn't a dream after all?"   :crow:

#4 khh

khh

Harbinger of the Balance

• 7122 posts
  • LocationNorway

Posted 25 October 2014 - 08:25

Yeah, Ragnar has confirmed that it wasn't intentional. I believe it also only appear in the US version of the game, for some reason. I don't think I ever saw a screenshot before, it's a nice picture actually. So clean it looks intentional.

April Ryan is my friend,
Every sorrow she can mend.
When I visit her dark realm,
Does it simply overwhelm.

#5 popcorngal

popcorngal

Arcadia Native

• Drachkin
  • PipPipPip
  • 429 posts

Posted 25 October 2014 - 11:00

I'm just surprised that I never saw it in any of my prior playthrough's because it is so distinct. I also thought it was rather pretty in a dreamy, ethereal way and was actually hoping it was intentional. Something along the lines of being a creation of April's because a part of her felt guilty about ignoring Zoey's pleas for help.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users