Photo
- - - - -

Possible Bug *RESOLVED*

Best Answer Vainamoinen , 25 October 2014 - 00:10

I went to the Metro, the bot is not there, however, if I return inside Pandemonium, he is there but will no longer follow me outside.

It's strange that he's still inside Pandemonium, I think he shouldn't be in there. Is it really the same bot - Shitbot, rust and all?

When Shitbot floats away, he doesn't exactly fly to the metro entrance actually. He's just hovering in a higher position from the point he started (not sure if true for all directions chosen). Climb a few stairs from there and see if you can find him in upper Propast. If he's not there - THEN it's a bug. Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Limericky

Limericky

Rubber Ducky

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 25 October 2014 - 00:02

Possible very light spoilers here

I am not sure if this is an issue, but when doing Human Interaction training or whatever it was called, I chose direction two for the metro. Afterwards, Sh**bot floated away and the tourist was like: Great, what do I do now.

I went to the Metro, the bot is not there, however, if I return inside Pandemonium, he is there but will no longer follow me outside.

If this is normal, and I am just missing a puzzle, that's fine, but there seems to be no indication from anyone that there is a way to fix this.  Mira just asks me why I am not outside with the bot.

Am I missing something? (No details please if I am!) Or is this to be expected?

• Vainamoinen likes this

#2 Vainamoinen

Vainamoinen

Harbinger of the Balance

• Vestrum
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6154 posts

Posted 25 October 2014 - 00:10   Best Answer

It's strange that he's still inside Pandemonium, I think he shouldn't be in there. Is it really the same bot - Shitbot, rust and all?

When Shitbot floats away, he doesn't exactly fly to the metro entrance actually. He's just hovering in a higher position from the point he started (not sure if true for all directions chosen). Climb a few stairs from there and see if you can find him in upper Propast. If he's not there - THEN it's a bug.
  • agirlnamedbob, khh and Limericky like this

Hey Ubisoft, you can keep your "seamless vast online GTA in space" to yourselves. Signed, one of the greatest Beyond Good & Evil fans alive.

#3 Limericky

Limericky

Rubber Ducky

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 25 October 2014 - 00:12

Yep, definitely him, and he follows me around Pandemonium still, just not outside anymore... I'll check it out right now re: Upper Propast

#4 wandrew

wandrew

RTG Forum Moderator

• 710 posts

Posted 25 October 2014 - 00:24

Did anyone else find the little gap between buildings in the souk? There's a big pipe/boiler, and you can run through it and behind the scenes. Aside from running out over the canals and The Void, I most enjoyed flagrantly standing on the other side of the EYE checkpoints.

#5 khh

khh

Harbinger of the Balance

• 7118 posts
  • LocationNorway

Posted 25 October 2014 - 00:30

Did anyone else find the little gap between buildings in the souk? There's a big pipe/boiler, and you can run through it and behind the scenes. Aside from running out over the canals and The Void, I most enjoyed flagrantly standing on the other side of the EYE checkpoints.

Yes, I did and quite a few others. Diligent explorers.

It's mentioned in the main bug reporting thread http://redthreadgame...ports-spoilers/

• wandrew likes this

April Ryan is my friend,
Every sorrow she can mend.
When I visit her dark realm,
Does it simply overwhelm.

#6 wandrew

wandrew

RTG Forum Moderator

• 710 posts

Posted 25 October 2014 - 00:35

Just found that. :)

#7 Limericky

Limericky

Rubber Ducky

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 25 October 2014 - 01:08

Okay, so, yes, he was up top, and I have been able to proceed, must have missed him running by because I had gone over the whole city. Europolis really is a nice large place =) Still not sure why he was returning to Pandemonium as that was confusing.  It would have helped if he hadn't been there and Mira told me to go find him and finish his training, but, still, it was fun.  I definitely want to try finding that gap now lol

• Vainamoinen likes this

#8 khh

khh

Harbinger of the Balance

• 7118 posts
  • LocationNorway

Posted 25 October 2014 - 01:13

Okay, so, yes, he was up top, and I have been able to proceed, must have missed him running by because I had gone over the whole city. Europolis really is a nice large place =) Still not sure why he was returning to Pandemonium as that was confusing.  It would have helped if he hadn't been there and Mira told me to go find him and finish his training, but, still, it was fun.  I definitely want to try finding that gap now lol

Yeah, that can be considered a bug.

April Ryan is my friend,
Every sorrow she can mend.
When I visit her dark realm,
Does it simply overwhelm.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users