• Please log in to reply
3551 replies to this topic

#61 Martin

Martin

RTG Designer

• RTG Staff
  • 89 posts

Posted 07 March 2014 - 10:09

Bloody hell. Do they not have heating in Norway? Take your hat off when you get inside! Martin is exempt because his beanie has been surgically grafted onto his head, but for the others there is no excuse!! :P

Unless...wait. Is this a neural interface for the Oculus Rift?

They're all just wannabes! :P

• wandrew, Tina, Chocobo_sage and 2 others like this
:cannon:  Cannon stroker   :cannon:
        :crow:  OrNOThologist   :crow:

#62 Ragnar

Ragnar

Archduke of Redthread

• RTG Staff
  • 925 posts
  • LocationOslo, Norway

Posted 07 March 2014 - 13:01

(Last one is a Norwegian video interview, Ragnar is talking (very fast) from appx 12:30 - 14:30. From the video it seems beanies are a mandatory clothing item in the studio. And Ragnar can't stand still)

We keep it cold in order to 'encourage' people to work harder.

Also, I'm on cocaine. I'm always on cocaine. It keeps me WIRED.

• Tina, Chocobo_sage, Guran and 1 other like this

#63 Tina

Tina

RTG Forum Moderator

• 2876 posts
  • LocationOslo, Norway

Posted 07 March 2014 - 14:10

That explains EVERYTHING.

• Teller, WorldsReunited, Dmm and 1 other like this
Tina: RTG fangirl and forum moderator.

#64 Constanse

Constanse

Arcadia Native

• Shifter
  • PipPipPip
  • 263 posts
  • LocationArendal

Posted 07 March 2014 - 23:23

Did someone watch Wolf of Wall Street and get a little too inspired? :o

- Tina the OWCUWNCIWC  -

Can I help you? I'm at your cervix!

#65 wandrew

wandrew

RTG Forum Moderator

• 697 posts
  • LocationSydney

Posted 08 March 2014 - 07:55

When will you people realise that beanies are cool?
  • Chocobo_sage likes this

#66 Happy Tree

Happy Tree

Vestrum Herald

• Drachkin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1283 posts
  • LocationTartu, Estonia

Posted 08 March 2014 - 08:51

I would be disappointed if there weren't some kind of beanie easter egg or reference in DFC. Maybe in relation to some hellish workhouse of mindless automatons where the beanie is a device ensuring mute obedience to an evil taskmaster. Y'know, keep it true to life. :ph34r: :P

• trentjaspar likes this

#67 Tina

Tina

RTG Forum Moderator

• 2876 posts
  • LocationOslo, Norway

Posted 09 March 2014 - 20:36

• @RagnarTornquist: Industry friends & press heading to #GDC: if you want to chat with @DagScheve & me about #Chapters or #Draugen—or just to chat—get in touch! (x)

Soo.. That means Ragnar and Dag will be at GDC, which is supposedly from 17th to 21st of March. Then Ragnar and Martin will be at Rezzed which is from 28th to 30th of March. I think (or hope) we'll get to see some more video interviews soon :D

#68 Jecica

Jecica

Vestrum Herald

• Dreamer
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1498 posts
  • LocationBelgrade, Serbia

Posted 18 March 2014 - 13:00

Any updates? I'm so thirsty for anything DFC right now...

"We have seen it all, yes, and we remember. We remember because we pass the stories on, from Harbinger of the Balance to A Rubber Ducky, throughout the centuries. Do you want to hear one of our stories?
Ask us, ask. Ask about
the Pizza, the Thief and the Time..."

#69 toremygg

toremygg

Harbinger of the Balance

• Dreamer
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3549 posts
  • LocationBergen, Norway

Posted 18 March 2014 - 13:01

I just hope they're not spending it all on pizza.

#70 Tina

Tina

RTG Forum Moderator

• 2876 posts
  • LocationOslo, Norway

Posted 18 March 2014 - 13:45

I haven't gotten to posting it yet (because work + irl people is demanding stuff) but Ragnar tweeted about being on the road (air road) to GDC and forgetting his charger at home. Then Dag tweeted earlier today about the weather in San Francisco being much better than in Oslo (which Martin replied "fuck you" to, and then sending Dag some boobs (.Y.) to make up again). There will probably be some interviews out later. Weekend after the next is Rezzed, and I think there will be an RTG dev session with Ragnar and Martin which will hopefully be live streamed. So I'm pretty sure we'll have some juicy updates during the next couple of weeks :-)

(haha, these work bathroom breaks get really long when I browse the forum)
  • Teller likes this

#71 Tina

Tina

RTG Forum Moderator

• 2876 posts
  • LocationOslo, Norway

Posted 18 March 2014 - 23:47

Okay, here are the tweets

17th of March:

• @RagnarTornquist: On the road to #GDC. The AIR ROAD. Nothing left behind, except for my charger. (x)

18th of March:

• @DagScheve: Dinner outside on a roof terrace in San Fran. Puts the Norwegian winter in perspective... (x)

• Jecica likes this

#72 Teller

Teller

Harbinger of the Balance

• Drachkin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1857 posts
  • LocationAlais

Posted 19 March 2014 - 00:24

So close and yet so far away.  SF is seven hours from here, weather's usually a little cooler there too so it must be really nice right now for them. :)  

Remember Alatiens that the spirits of their Tellers watch out for you when you most need it.

-Christine-
Dream Traveller

Cannon Stroker
Adventure Gamer
Group Hugger

Dream Blogger
Upping the perviness factor of the Salty Seaman since 2013.

#73 Tina

Tina

RTG Forum Moderator

• 2876 posts
  • LocationOslo, Norway

Posted 21 March 2014 - 20:39

• RT ‏@GamingBoltTweet: Dreamfall Chapters - The Returned, The Dreamers and Next Gen Consoles @RagnarTornquist @RedThreadGames http://gamingbolt.co...xt-gen-consoles (x)
  • @mBruusgaard: We threw in an fps-package into our Draugen game for funsies, and suddenly: BattleFjord!!! ™ :D (x)

And someone shared this with Ragnar and Dag: http://www.vr3.de/ (check the video, haha)

Also, my inside man at RTG tells me they've been working loooong hours the last three weeks. And that there is a LOT to do the next week as well. I'm sure looking forward to the dev session on Saturday (16:00 UK time)! 

• wandrew, Jecica, Chocobo_sage and 4 others like this

#74 Jecica

Jecica

Vestrum Herald

• Dreamer
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1498 posts
  • LocationBelgrade, Serbia

Posted 21 March 2014 - 20:57

You have an inside man in RTG offices!?? Wait to go, Tina :D

Edit; Just checked the video LOL I did not expect THAT. Pay attention around 0:51 mark.

• Edreamer Jamil likes this

"We have seen it all, yes, and we remember. We remember because we pass the stories on, from Harbinger of the Balance to A Rubber Ducky, throughout the centuries. Do you want to hear one of our stories?
Ask us, ask. Ask about
the Pizza, the Thief and the Time..."

#75 Tina

Tina

RTG Forum Moderator

• 2876 posts
  • LocationOslo, Norway

Posted 22 March 2014 - 00:03

Hahaha, yes, in a way :-p there's been a lot of meetups the last year and some of the (less public) RTG employees I talk to more often than others. And probably would even if they weren't employed by RTG. So yeah :-)
  • Jecica likes this

#76 Tina

Tina

RTG Forum Moderator

• 2876 posts
  • LocationOslo, Norway

Posted 23 March 2014 - 23:24

Moar:

• @Madpirate78: @RagnarTornquist Will us fans ever know what happened with April between TLJ and Dreamfall ?
  • @RagnarTornquist: .@Madpirate78 That’s what The Longest Journey Home is for. And if #Chapters is a success, we’ll definitely get around to #TLJH eventually. (x)
  • @RagnarTornquist: #GDC2014 achieved! Next, it’s @EGX_Rezzed, where we will be showing off new in game footage from #Chapters and the first #Draugen trailer! (x)
  • @RagnarTornquist: .@EGX_Rezzed is next weekend in Birmingham (the original). Come up (or down, or sideways) to see @RedThreadGames March 29th at 1600 (4PM)! (x)

Then, Rezzed info from RTG/Ragnar/Dreamfall's facebook pages. They all contained this rezzed link. Copying and pasting all three because they have some different info and/or funsies. Especially "fertile Martin"  ^_^. I'm worried about the "footage will be released in the days after the show" though, still crossing my fingers and hoping there will be actual live streaming. 

Red Thread Games: (link)
Next weekend, Red Thread Games will be at EGX Rezzed in Birmingham U.K. with both Dreamfall Chapters and Draugen!
At 16:00 on Saturday March 29th, we will be premiering brand new in game footage from Dreamfall, along with the first teaser trailer for Draugen, and we're going to talk about both games in front of a (hopefully large and excited) live audience.
We hope to see a lot of you there! Say hello!

Dreamfall Chapters: (link)
In Birmingham next week for EGX Rezzed? If so, the Red Thread Games team will be premiering new in game footage from Dreamfall Chapters at the conference, on Saturday March 29th @ 16:00. We hope to see you there!
If you can't make it, the footage will be released to all of our backers (and everyone else) in the days after the show, so stay tuned!

Ragnar Tørnquist: (link)
The excellent, personable and fertile Martin Harsheim Bruusgaard and myself will be at EGX Rezzed in Birmingham next weekend, presenting brand new in game material from Dreamfall Chapters — along with the first teaser trailer for Draugen.
We're very excited about this, and we hope many of you can make it there. We're kicking off at 16:00 on Saturday, March 29th — and then we hope to treat the city of Birmingham to a rollicking good time afterwards.

• wandrew, UPtimist and Alcarmo like this

#77 Tina

Tina

RTG Forum Moderator

• 2876 posts
  • LocationOslo, Norway

Posted 25 March 2014 - 09:50

Dag retweeted a link to this video interview from GDC, containing Ragnar, Dag and a few trashcans

• wandrew, Jecica, WorldsReunited and 1 other like this

#78 Tina

Tina

RTG Forum Moderator

• 2876 posts
  • LocationOslo, Norway

Posted 25 March 2014 - 16:35

From Facebook: (omg hueg picture)

"The Dreamfall Chapters team, enjoying a gift box of assorted & delicious Japanese candies from our good friends at Humble Bundle!"

1796034_609094662505315_2069487793_o.jpg

Please note Rikke's comment "This is so photoshoppable" and RTG's reply; "Don't encourage them!" and GET STARTED ON THE PHOTOSHOPPING!  :evilwonk:

(but if someone does that, please make a new thread for it. I really want a new "photoshopped RTG stuff"-thread  ^_^ and then we can add the old DagBoss things there as well)

• wandrew, WorldsReunited and UPtimist like this

#79 UPtimist

UPtimist

Vestrum Crier

• Istrum
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 657 posts
  • LocationFinland

Posted 25 March 2014 - 18:35

Reminding myself of the classic "What's love got to do with it, got to do with it?" I ask, what's Humble Bundle got to do with it, got to do with it? I mean, why are HB sending them Japanese candies? :P (although those Anthon Bergs are far from Japanese...)

And yes, let's start a Photoshop thread! I could try to work on those skills, too (I never do... not that I have Photoshop either, but Paint Shop Pro can bend that way too ;))

Now I just need to figure out what to Photoshop there... :crow:

Also, thanks like always Ti-ti!

• Tina likes this
The Dreamer who dreams, ten trillion miles of dark...
Chrysta Bell - Angel Star

Some of my pictures: 500px, See.Me, Flickr

#80 Happy Tree

Happy Tree

Vestrum Herald

• Drachkin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1283 posts
  • LocationTartu, Estonia

Posted 26 March 2014 - 10:26

Demonstrating that I place most of my awareness in my own head and only pay cursory attention to anything outside of it, I read this as "Japanese candles", looked at the picture and thought "Oh yeah, they like their candles." Light 'em up!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: twitter, facebook, RTG, information, summary

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users