#3541 Chocobo_sage

Chocobo_sage

Harbinger of the Balance

• Vestrum
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3982 posts
  • LocationA shack in the Northern Continent

Posted 21 May 2018 - 12:15

So, the only RTG news around is that Ragnar was at skadet's place of work yesterday and didn't recognize her. :P

Haha, if only she was wearing a balance t-shirt and vaguely said his order would be with him "Soon" :P

• skadet, Vainamoinen, toremygg and 2 others like this

Stew:The English gent, Therapy Ninja :ph34r: and owner of the magic Goatee of awesomeness. strokebeard.gifSolving mysteries with my spexy Partner - Glasses Lyd. B) "I don't use opiates but most of my best ideas come from day dreaming" - Chocobo Sage

Blog - https://chocobosage.wordpress.com/

#3542 skadet

skadet

Harbinger of the Balance

• Drachkin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4548 posts
  • LocationÅmot, Norway

Posted 22 May 2018 - 17:17

Haha, if only she was wearing a balance t-shirt and vaguely said his order would be with him "Soon" :P

I wasn't at the till when he was there, but I went over and said hi. I even asked the girl at the till to give him my personal discount :'D

AH WELL. 

• Edreamer Jamil, Vainamoinen and ct2651 like this

My Twitter & Instagram & Twitch ... for your viewing pleasure.

#3543 Lee-m

Lee-m

Harbinger of the Balance

• Vestrum
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1847 posts
  • LocationYorkshire, England

Posted 22 May 2018 - 18:11

I wasn't at the till when he was there, but I went over and said hi. I even asked the girl at the till to give him my personal discount :'D
AH WELL.

I don't suppose you asked him if he was stopping by the post office to send some dvds out by any chance ?
  • MisterMetropolis and ct2651 like this

#3544 MisterMetropolis

MisterMetropolis

Vestrum Crier

• Drachkin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 501 posts

Posted 16 June 2018 - 02:11

Ragnar just implied on twitter that Draugen will release on February 26, though I couldn't tell if it was a joke or not.

"But even if we don't reach that lofty goal this time around, we hope to some day still be able to tell this story. April's story, all of it. All that remains of it. Because it needs to be told. And you all deserve to hear it. And we would love to share it with you." - RTG, March 1, 2013

"Even if we don't get to $2 million, we will still look into ways of making The Longest Journey Home a reality...some day. It's a story we all want to tell, and we won't let it die.- RTG, March 9, 2013

#3545 Lee-m

Lee-m

Harbinger of the Balance

• Vestrum
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1847 posts
  • LocationYorkshire, England

Posted 16 June 2018 - 02:18

Ragnar just implied on twitter that Draugen will release on February 26, though I couldn't tell if it was a joke or not.

think i'll have my DFC DvD by then ?

#3546 MisterMetropolis

MisterMetropolis

Vestrum Crier

• Drachkin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 501 posts

Posted 16 June 2018 - 18:44

think i'll have my DFC DvD by then ?

That's what I was thinking lol, I tweeted him "I hope that means all the DFC rewards will be out by then..."

"But even if we don't reach that lofty goal this time around, we hope to some day still be able to tell this story. April's story, all of it. All that remains of it. Because it needs to be told. And you all deserve to hear it. And we would love to share it with you." - RTG, March 1, 2013

"Even if we don't get to $2 million, we will still look into ways of making The Longest Journey Home a reality...some day. It's a story we all want to tell, and we won't let it die.- RTG, March 9, 2013

#3547 Vainamoinen

Vainamoinen

Harbinger of the Balance

• Vestrum
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6153 posts

Posted 17 June 2018 - 08:28

The tweet Ragnar responded to insinuated that it wasn't a particularly good idea to release your indie game on or around February 22nd. February 26th would be pretty much around February 22nd. So even if Ragnar's response wasn't in jest and even if RTG hadn't "pencilled in" just about 500 release dates for Dreamfall Chapters episodes during the last years, the reply still has to be understood as a reconsideration of that supposed release date. ;)

• MisterMetropolis likes this

Hey Ubisoft, you can keep your "seamless vast online GTA in space" to yourselves. Signed, one of the greatest Beyond Good & Evil fans alive.

#3548 Chocobo_sage

Chocobo_sage

Harbinger of the Balance

• Vestrum
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3982 posts

Posted 10 July 2018 - 11:19

Well i got my physical game reward yesterday,i just hope they continue to send out rewards to those who pledged much more than i did.
  • Indrid Cold and ct2651 like this

Stew:The English gent, Therapy Ninja :ph34r: and owner of the magic Goatee of awesomeness. strokebeard.gifSolving mysteries with my spexy Partner - Glasses Lyd. B) "I don't use opiates but most of my best ideas come from day dreaming" - Chocobo Sage

#3549 robertc

robertc

Arcadia Native

• PipPipPip
  • 239 posts
  • LocationLondon, United Kingdom

Posted 16 July 2018 - 12:25

Ragnar is apparently coming to AdventureX this autumn.

#3550 Chocobo_sage

Chocobo_sage

Harbinger of the Balance

• Vestrum
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3982 posts

Posted 16 July 2018 - 12:56

Yep and giving a talk...... i may ask him about April and Crow 😅

#3551 Teller

Teller

Harbinger of the Balance

• Drachkin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1882 posts
  • LocationAlais

Posted 19 July 2018 - 14:09

Well i got my physical game reward yesterday,i just hope they continue to send out rewards to those who pledged much more than i did.

What?  You actually got yours?  You mean they're real? :o

• Chocobo_sage likes this

Remember Alatiens that the spirits of their Tellers watch out for you when you most need it.

-Christine-
Dream Traveller

Cannon Stroker
Adventure Gamer
Group Hugger

Dream Blogger
Upping the perviness factor of the Salty Seaman since 2013.

#3552 Chocobo_sage

Chocobo_sage

Harbinger of the Balance

• Vestrum
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3982 posts

Posted 20 July 2018 - 10:10

What? You actually got yours? You mean they're real? :o

As real as a Unicorn and just as elusive ;)
  • Teller likes this

#3553 MisterMetropolis

MisterMetropolis

Vestrum Crier

• Drachkin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 501 posts

Posted 24 October 2018 - 21:12

This video was apparently filmed last year and uploaded on YouTube on October 3. It has a bit of Draugen at 43 minutes, and also reveals another game called BattleMagik at 30:12.

• khh, Ringtail and Szpadelek like this

#3554 Szpadelek

Szpadelek

Rubber Ducky

• Pip
  • 21 posts
  • LocationPoland, Bydgoszcz

Posted 25 October 2018 - 14:13

Also at 29:29 there's a really old sneak peak of Svalbard
  • Edreamer Jamil, Vainamoinen, khh and 1 other like this

#3555 Lihoku

Lihoku

Rubber Ducky

• Pip
  • 33 posts
  • LocationMoscow, Russia

Posted 03 November 2018 - 22:43

Also at 29:29 there's a really old sneak peak of Svalbard

There is concept art in good quality! Thanks for sharing this video :D

• Szpadelek likes this

#3556 Ringtail

Ringtail

Vestrum Herald

• Drachkin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1307 posts
  • LocationRockville, MD, USA

Posted 06 November 2018 - 04:18

This video was apparently filmed last year and uploaded on YouTube on October 3. It has a bit of Draugen at 43 minutes, and also reveals another game called BattleMagik at 30:12.

Thanks for this.  The last 5 minutes of the video are really something.   I'm not sure I've heard Ragnar talk about Chapters in quite that way before.

#3557 robertc

robertc

Arcadia Native

• PipPipPip
  • 239 posts
  • LocationLondon, United Kingdom

Posted 12 November 2018 - 14:22

The Twitch Stream of Ragnar's talk is available here (for now, I think twitch only keeps the archives up for 7 days).  His talk starts around 3 hr 49 mins in to the video.

• Ringtail likes this

#3558 Ringtail

Ringtail

Vestrum Herald

• Drachkin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1307 posts

Posted 13 November 2018 - 04:40

The Twitch Stream of Ragnar's talk is available here (for now, I think twitch only keeps the archives up for 7 days).  His talk starts around 3 hr 49 mins in to the video.

That was really interesting! I'm curious about what the "angry game" will be,  (For folks who don't/can't watch the video, Ragnar says RTG has 3 games in production - Draugen, Svarlbard, and a "highly political" "angry game.")

• MisterMetropolis likes this

#3559 Chocobo_sage

Chocobo_sage

Harbinger of the Balance

• Vestrum
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3982 posts

Posted 13 November 2018 - 17:45

That was really interesting! I'm curious about what the "angry game" will be,  (For folks who don't/can't watch the video, Ragnar says RTG has 3 games in production - Draugen, Svarlbard, and a "highly political" "angry game.")

I think he said it was called P3, but i'd guess it's a WIP title. He did say it would have some action elements in it, because you need to be able to punch a nazi
  • Ringtail likes this

#3560 Ringtail

Ringtail

Vestrum Herald

• Drachkin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1307 posts

Posted 14 November 2018 - 00:52

In case folks haven't seen elsewhere, RTG released a new teaser trailer for Draugen today.  Release date "sometime" in 2019.  

There are also a couple articles up at places like Rock Paper Shotgun, and also a couple dev diaries (one from Ragnar, one from Simon Poole about music) up on https://www.draugen.com/blog 

• Dmm and tummy ooh aah like this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: twitter, facebook, RTG, information, summary

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users