#3521 Szpadelek

Szpadelek

Rubber Ducky

• Pip
  • 19 posts
  • LocationPoland, Bydgoszcz

Posted 04 March 2018 - 00:17

<p>

I'm not super active on here, so apologies if I've missed any updates, but it feels like I've lost track of the status of the rewards. Does anyone know the latest on these rewards in particular? I realize things have likely changed/been dropped, but I'd love to have a sense of what to expect.

• Digital copy of the Original Soundtrack - Assuming the 48-track version is the final one?
  • Journeys: Birth digital eBook - Haven't heard anything about this
  • Tome of the Balance digital eBook - Haven't heard anything about this
  • Art of Dreamfall digital eBook - I have an "Art of Book One" PDF; is there more on the way?
  • Journeys: The Graphic Novel digital eBook - Assuming this is now the comic book "collection" they're working on
  • Digital Map of Arcadia - Was this substituted for the map of Europolis that they sent out?
  • Digital copy of the making-of-videos - Haven't heard anything about this
Or anything on these in-game updates?
  • The Loremaster - Haven't heard anything about this
  • The House of All Worlds - Haven't heard anything about this
  • Storytime - I think I remember something about this, but can't recall where I heard about it
  • Director's Cut content - Assuming this was reflected in the "final" version of the game
  • Commentary track - Haven't heard anything about this

Have not you heard about 'The House of All Worlds'? It was part of the game. We had the opportunity to visit it.
Storytime - The Story So Far/Story Recap in main menu

#3522 Szpadelek

Szpadelek

Rubber Ducky

• Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 04 March 2018 - 00:21

#3523 Szpadelek

Szpadelek

Rubber Ducky

• Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 04 March 2018 - 00:22

I'm so excited!

• Edreamer Jamil likes this

#3524 MisterMetropolis

MisterMetropolis

Arcadia Native

• Drachkin
  • PipPipPip
  • 492 posts

Posted 04 March 2018 - 05:22

Have not you heard about 'The House of All Worlds'? It was part of the game. We had the opportunity to visit it.
Storytime - The Story So Far/Story Recap in main menu

The Storytime has not happened yet. It's supposed to be an interactive graphic novel recap of both The Longest Journey and Dreamfall. On the forums here it's been abbreviated as the RecApp (Recap app) and the last we heard of it was like three years ago.

"But even if we don't reach that lofty goal this time around, we hope to some day still be able to tell this story. April's story, all of it. All that remains of it. Because it needs to be told. And you all deserve to hear it. And we would love to share it with you." - RTG, March 1, 2013

"Even if we don't get to $2 million, we will still look into ways of making The Longest Journey Home a reality...some day. It's a story we all want to tell, and we won't let it die.- RTG, March 9, 2013

#3525 MisterMetropolis

MisterMetropolis

Arcadia Native

• Drachkin
  • PipPipPip
  • 492 posts

Posted 09 March 2018 - 01:14

Did anyone see the Women's Day images? There appears to be a character from all three of Red Thread's games on it. I wonder if the Draugen character is Elizabeth or Alice from the game's description. I thought it was pretty cool. Also, in the photo of the team members, one of them was already wearing one of the new shirts. I could tell because it was the proper Balance symbol.

• Edreamer Jamil and khh like this

"But even if we don't reach that lofty goal this time around, we hope to some day still be able to tell this story. April's story, all of it. All that remains of it. Because it needs to be told. And you all deserve to hear it. And we would love to share it with you." - RTG, March 1, 2013

"Even if we don't get to $2 million, we will still look into ways of making The Longest Journey Home a reality...some day. It's a story we all want to tell, and we won't let it die.- RTG, March 9, 2013

#3526 Edreamer Jamil

Edreamer Jamil

Vestrum Herald

• Drachkin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1616 posts
  • LocationCardiff

Posted 09 March 2018 - 09:16

Did anyone see the Women's Day images? There appears to be a character from all three of Red Thread's games on it. I wonder if the Draugen character is Elizabeth or Alice from the game's description. I thought it was pretty cool. Also, in the photo of the team members, one of them was already wearing one of the new shirts. I could tell because it was the proper Balance symbol.

I tried to embed the tweet but it won't even show as a link when I tried to paste it in the normal way so here's the art itself

MYyUyMx.jpg?1

• Jecica, Chocobo_sage and MisterMetropolis like this

#3527 Vainamoinen

Vainamoinen

Harbinger of the Balance

• Vestrum
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6144 posts

Posted 13 March 2018 - 20:31

Can someone applaud me for the accuracy of my Svalbard fan art please. :P

• ct2651 likes this

Hey Ubisoft, you can keep your "seamless vast online GTA in space" to yourselves. Signed, one of the greatest Beyond Good & Evil fans alive.

#3528 Chocobo_sage

Chocobo_sage

Harbinger of the Balance

• Vestrum
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3930 posts
  • LocationA shack in the Northern Continent

Posted 13 March 2018 - 20:40

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

• Jecica and Vainamoinen like this

Stew:The English gent, Therapy Ninja :ph34r: and owner of the magic Goatee of awesomeness. strokebeard.gifSolving mysteries with my spexy Partner - Glasses Lyd. B) "I don't use opiates but most of my best ideas come from day dreaming" - Chocobo Sage

Blog - https://chocobosage.wordpress.com/

#3529 Happy Tree

Happy Tree

Vestrum Herald

• Drachkin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1270 posts
  • LocationTartu, Estonia

Posted 14 March 2018 - 02:08

26666_applaws_katzenfutter__1.jpg

• Vainamoinen likes this

#3530 Indrid Cold

Indrid Cold

Harbinger of the Balance

• Vestrum
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3063 posts

Posted 14 March 2018 - 10:26

Any links to it? It's been probably more than a year since I last saw it.

#3531 Vainamoinen

Vainamoinen

Harbinger of the Balance

• Vestrum
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6144 posts

Posted 14 March 2018 - 15:59

Any links to it? It's been probably more than a year since I last saw it.

Watch the skin tone. :P

https://forum.redthr...svalbard/page-9

Dammit. They have to get some more info about this out stat. Can't we, like, drop Draugen and just... argh.

• Edreamer Jamil, khh and Indrid Cold like this

Hey Ubisoft, you can keep your "seamless vast online GTA in space" to yourselves. Signed, one of the greatest Beyond Good & Evil fans alive.

#3532 Ringtail

Ringtail

Vestrum Herald

• Drachkin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1302 posts
  • LocationRockville, MD, USA

Posted 22 March 2018 - 00:56

This sounds like Ragnar is contemplating more short TLJ stories/graphic novels (responding to a tweet wondering about Etta/Magnus). Sounds a little more upbeat than in the past few months/year.

• Edreamer Jamil and ct2651 like this

#3533 Happy Tree

Happy Tree

Vestrum Herald

• Drachkin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1270 posts
  • LocationTartu, Estonia

Posted 23 March 2018 - 02:27

Which stories exactly has he confirmed he's done out of the ones he was supposed to deliver years ago?

#3534 khh

khh

Harbinger of the Balance

• 7090 posts
  • LocationNorway

Posted 24 March 2018 - 13:24

Which stories exactly has he confirmed he's done out of the ones he was supposed to deliver years ago?

We do know that they've worked on the stories that were part of the Kickstarter. They may have been delayed, but I am confident we will get them once they send out the rewards. (without having any inside information)

April Ryan is my friend,
Every sorrow she can mend.
When I visit her dark realm,
Does it simply overwhelm.

#3535 Vainamoinen

Vainamoinen

Harbinger of the Balance

• Vestrum
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6144 posts

Posted 25 March 2018 - 10:17

This sounds like Ragnar is contemplating more short TLJ stories/graphic novels (responding to a tweet wondering about Etta/Magnus).

We don't really need "more" short stories/comics I guess. The tweet could well mean that what was supposed to come out four years ago included the Etta/Magnus story all along. :|

#3536 Ringtail

Ringtail

Vestrum Herald

• Drachkin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1302 posts

Posted 18 April 2018 - 21:23

Not sure what to make of this—a Ragnar tweet indicating that Magnus’ hat hanging up in the House of All Worlds is the same as the hat Brian Westhouse is wearing way back in TLJ.

#3537 Ringtail

Ringtail

Vestrum Herald

• Drachkin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1302 posts

Posted 18 April 2018 - 23:48

Here are my thoughts on the possibilities...

• khh and ct2651 like this

#3538 MisterMetropolis

MisterMetropolis

Arcadia Native

• Drachkin
  • PipPipPip
  • 492 posts

Posted 19 April 2018 - 01:15

I think he just meant that it's the same type of hat, like from the 1930s.

• khh likes this

#3539 MisterMetropolis

MisterMetropolis

Arcadia Native

• Drachkin
  • PipPipPip
  • 492 posts

Posted 05 May 2018 - 13:39

Today is the one year anniversary of the console release.

All that we've seen since then is its release on PC, and eventually the outfit rewards. In fact, it's been longer since they gave us the outfits than it was between them and the Final Cut. It just feels shorter to me because they actually gave us a few signs of life for a while since then...and then abandoned us again right after the "shipping" update.

And no one seems to have gotten their Journeyman copy in two months.

• agirlnamedbob and ct2651 like this

#3540 Vainamoinen

Vainamoinen

Harbinger of the Balance

• Vestrum
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6144 posts

Posted 21 May 2018 - 10:40

So, the only RTG news around is that Ragnar was at skadet's place of work yesterday and didn't recognize her. :P

• Chocobo_sage and ct2651 like this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: twitter, facebook, RTG, information, summary

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users