#1 WorldsReunited

WorldsReunited

Vestrum Crier

• Vestrum
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 693 posts

Posted 24 October 2014 - 19:29

Hey guys,

I couldn't find any written walkthroughs yet, so I decided I'd start working on my own. I appologize in advance for the extermely low quality screenshots... I don't have the best PC. I hope these will help you guys though. The walkthroughs are available for download on this page and you can also view them in-game if you are using steam. 

60321ebf478131be5c62fd819cf21e86_large.j

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Book One - Full 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter One: Adrift - Full

Chapter Two: Awakenings - Friars Keep - Propast and Interlude
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Book Two 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Three: Trials - Full

New parts will be added once they become available.

62f845877ec7699cfd6059ed422e25be_large.j

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Updates

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

24-10-2014:

Chapter One: Adrift was added. 

24-10-2014:

Added Friars Keep. Propast should be available later this week.  :)

I have also added the files to a new website that doesn't require you to download them.

25-10-2014

Added Propast and Interlude as well as the full version.

I also made some small changes to Chapter One and uploaded everything on Steam.

• wandrew, Tina, Jecica and 13 others like this

#2 charmed23

charmed23

Fringe Café Regular

• Dreamer
  • PipPip
  • 89 posts
  • LocationHo Chi Minh city, Vietnam

Posted 30 October 2014 - 06:47

awesome, I'll bookmark this one!

#3 zedbo9

zedbo9

Rubber Ducky

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 30 October 2014 - 08:48

Good idea, there's a couple of spots that this might come in handy. I used this for the prelude (getting past a certain someone) as I kept doing it wrong.

#4 WorldsReunited

WorldsReunited

Vestrum Crier

• Vestrum
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 693 posts

Posted 13 March 2015 - 21:39

Added Chapter Three here and on Steam. The other two Chapters will follow soon.  ;) 

• Jecica, agirlnamedbob and khh like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users