5 replies to this topic

#1 kreispendl

kreispendl

Rubber Ducky

• Minstrum
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 23 October 2014 - 10:58

ok - maybe i'm completely incompetent, but the game starts and i walk around and am supposed to click on objects that show interaction options.. however - when i left click - nothing happens.. nothing at all.. tried to reassign different keys etc in the option menu - nothing..

is that a mac problem that is known or am i a .. special case ;)

would love to start playing the game.. but can't without interacting with anything ;)

that's what it must feel like to be a ghost.. not liking it :P

cheers

gernot

#2 renevampire

renevampire

Rubber Ducky

• Vestrum
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 23 October 2014 - 11:10

If the game has a low frame rate everything can be sluggish in my experience. Occasionally it seems on my Mac too that nothing happens when you click the icons, but usually it helps to get to closer to the object, or trying to get the icon to the center of the view.

#3 toremygg

toremygg

Harbinger of the Balance

• Dreamer
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3560 posts
  • LocationBergen, Norway

Posted 23 October 2014 - 14:03

Color me slightly sceptical, but I'd not be comfortable running a patch from an external site for a game that's been out two days.

EDIT: Possibly malware-spreading post was Moderator-deleted. Just keeping this here for future reference. Anyone know anything about the site gameserrors.com? Is it legit?

Edited by toremygg, 23 October 2014 - 14:23.

#4 kreispendl

kreispendl

Rubber Ducky

• Minstrum
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 23 October 2014 - 14:20

ok - either there's been a steam update of the game or i don't know what - it's working now.. ;)

• khh likes this

#5 Lee-m

Lee-m

Harbinger of the Balance

• Vestrum
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1862 posts
  • LocationYorkshire, England

Posted 23 October 2014 - 17:55

Color me slightly sceptical, but I'd not be comfortable running a patch from an external site for a game that's been out two days.

EDIT: Possibly malware-spreading post was Moderator-deleted. Just keeping this here for future reference. Anyone know anything about the site gameserrors.com? Is it legit?

I think we can safely assume not.

EDIT: unless you/we hear anything from RTG or a a mod on this forum, take the stance that its a scam/malware.

• khh likes this

#6 Tina

Tina

RTG Forum Moderator

• 2876 posts
  • LocationOslo, Norway

Posted 23 October 2014 - 18:10

Morten just confirmed in the report control panel that the previously linked "patch" it is NOT a working patch. And that them posts were bad.

User who posted it wrote 4 posts in completely different "error/bug/help"-threads, over the course of 3-4 minutes. They registered 5 min before that and haven't been seen since. I flagged them as a spammer, so they can't post any more.

If anyone else sees links floating around, saying that it'll fix the issues, please immediately report to a moderator so we can get those links away from the public. Since they are floating around, overly eager and desperate people may be willing to click, hoping for an easy fix. (Last time it was posted, I just deleted the link from the post, explaining why I did so, since the user seemed legit)

• agirlnamedbob likes this
Tina: RTG fangirl and forum moderator.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Mac, Steam, cannot interact

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users