• Please log in to reply
102 replies to this topic

#101 Tina

Tina

RTG Forum Moderator

• 2876 posts
  • LocationOslo, Norway

Posted 24 March 2015 - 12:29

Last I heard, the PS4 version's "first episode" is planned to be Books1+2 together (for a "meaty" first impression of the series). And yes, Sony requires that an episodic series to be sold per episode (not only the whole season), but Book 1 will always be compiled with Book 2. Books 3,4 and 5 will be sold separately though.

Ah, yes, this sounds familiar, now that you say it :)

And all my previous posts may be a result from reading this post by Morten

Porting it to PS4 means having to utilize Unity 5, and when we do that and release the game for PS4, I can't see any reason why we wouldn't want to utilize Unity 5 for the PC versions too. It might not be at the exact same time, since there may be different requirements and limitations, but creating a PS4 version with Unity 5 and then not moving to Unity 5 for PC at all is not something I can see happening. :)
And thinking "might not be at the exact same time" meant that they'll port to unity for PS4 first, and then go from there.

(at least I couldn't find anything else about it)

• khh likes this
Tina: RTG fangirl and forum moderator.

#102 Indrid Cold

Indrid Cold

Harbinger of the Balance

• Vestrum
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3099 posts

Posted 24 March 2015 - 12:37

I wonder how choices will work then. Will it not let you start Book X+1 if you've not finished Book X (1 ≤ X ≤ 4), or will it have have "default choices"?

#103 Mr Moo

Mr Moo

Harbinger of the Balance

• Vestrum
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2096 posts
  • LocationNorway

Posted 24 March 2015 - 14:12

I would be surprised if being able to play the purchased episodes isn't also a requirement. Some default options would be needed then.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: settings, hardware, CPU, GPU

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users