I am placing these here, since I believe it's better to have these sort of clipping / missing collision walls bugs in one place (but, @mods, please move the post/merge as appropriate).
These are a collection of Europolis no-clipping issues I have found while roaming around (I have yet to cover all the city - I think):
1. No clipping at the corner of the wall next to the door of the psychologist's tower
2. No clipping on both pipes in the corner of the psychologist's tower:
3. No clipping on some crates at the bazaar (can't remember exact location, but could go back and find it if necessary):
4. Semi-clipping and possibility to view behind the level map at the bazaar, at a garage door behind some road blocks, on a road leading to the river (again if not clear where this is, I could provide more exact info) (all 3 images here are from the same bug)
5. No-clipping at the pipe across the ferryman (second image is provided to better identify the location)
6. Again no-clipping on another pipe, closer to the ferryman
7. No clipping at the stairs corner at the end of the riverside rode with the ferryman (next to the two women talking)
8. Above those stairs there is a building with long curtains at its side reading "The Divide". The curtains have no clipping (this could be "expected"/allowed since cloth in games seems hard to do collisions for.
9. The last one I found is the same no-collisions wall that Moohouse reported in the 4rth po
st (this wall is in the alley next to The Divide building).