#1 mandy

mandy

Rubber Ducky

• Vestrum
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Locationcheshire UK

Posted 21 October 2014 - 22:05

Please help, i am not able to download chapters i have been on humble bumble cant find anything about download just purchasing, I am a backer but no email code nothing. Really gutted if anyone else has had issues or can give me a step by step on ow to get the game would be greatly appreciated

So looking forward to game just need need to access it!

#2 agirlnamedbob

agirlnamedbob

Harbinger of the Balance

• 11228 posts
  • LocationWisconsin, USA

Posted 21 October 2014 - 22:07

Hi mandy: 

Have you claimed your pledge through Humble Bundle? Instructions are in this thread.

Erika - Friendly RTG Moderator

Facebook - Twitter - Steam - Twitch

#3 khh

khh

Harbinger of the Balance

• 7122 posts
  • LocationNorway

Posted 21 October 2014 - 22:08

Follow the instructions in this thread. You will need to know and have access to the email address you used when you backed the game.

http://redthreadgame...ge-forum-badge/

edit: Ninja Erika :P

• agirlnamedbob likes this

April Ryan is my friend,
Every sorrow she can mend.
When I visit her dark realm,
Does it simply overwhelm.

#4 mandy

mandy

Rubber Ducky

• Vestrum
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Locationcheshire UK

Posted 22 October 2014 - 10:40

Thanks for the help guys finially managed to download now only problem is the games sound and video doesnt match up the video has a lag so you here stuff before you see it . Had to stop pretty much straight away as didnt want to spoil it. 

Any idea what the settings should be at? Im playing on a new laptop with windows 8 and all the specs but lack the no how of what settings things should be at to fix the video lag?

#5 khh

khh

Harbinger of the Balance

• 7122 posts
  • LocationNorway

Posted 22 October 2014 - 14:02

Thanks for the help guys finially managed to download now only problem is the games sound and video doesnt match up the video has a lag so you here stuff before you see it . Had to stop pretty much straight away as didnt want to spoil it. 

Any idea what the settings should be at? Im playing on a new laptop with windows 8 and all the specs but lack the no how of what settings things should be at to fix the video lag?

The game seems to be suffering from excessive lag right now for everyone. You should try playing on the lowest settings, for now.

April Ryan is my friend,
Every sorrow she can mend.
When I visit her dark realm,
Does it simply overwhelm.

#6 agirlnamedbob

agirlnamedbob

Harbinger of the Balance

• 11228 posts
  • LocationWisconsin, USA

Posted 23 October 2014 - 02:12

Locking thread because issue is solved and there are other dedicated threads for the lag issues.

Erika - Friendly RTG Moderator

Facebook - Twitter - Steam - Twitch

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users