5 replies to this topic

#1 rayaofwakefield

rayaofwakefield

Rubber Ducky

• Dreamer
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 October 2014 - 16:44

Yesterday I was so excited - my early access key should arrive! And I waited - and waited. Well, I thought, maybe tomorrow. And today, I waited again for the e-mail. Till now, where I decided to take a look at the page, where I logged in as a backer. And there I saw the news - there were early access keys, but I didn't get a message!!! I'm really frustrated now, I was at a shop today and nearly bought the game, cause I thought, I was forgotten.

Well, it's downloading now. I hope for the next chapter, the e-mail messages will be on time!

• DiskJunky likes this

#2 ShadowNate

ShadowNate

Arcadia Native

• Istrum
  • PipPipPip
  • 278 posts

Posted 21 October 2014 - 17:42

Checking the news and announcements section on this forum, seems to be a lot faster way to get updates on stuff like that.

• agirlnamedbob likes this

#3 DiskJunky

DiskJunky

Harbinger of the Balance

• Drachkin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3091 posts
  • LocationBehind you (mwuh ha ha!)

Posted 21 October 2014 - 17:44

Checking the news and announcements section on this forum, seems to be a lot faster way to get updates on stuff like that.

Tru dat! RTG isn't the best when it comes to mail shots but they visit the forums here regularly and post when they have news. You'll see it here or on kickstarter first :)

• agirlnamedbob likes this

Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

#4 khh

khh

Harbinger of the Balance

• 7122 posts
  • LocationNorway

Posted 21 October 2014 - 17:44

GOG doesn't send out emails about updates on claims pages, unfortunately. Have to keep up with the kickstarter backer emails, or the forums.

• agirlnamedbob and DiskJunky like this

April Ryan is my friend,
Every sorrow she can mend.
When I visit her dark realm,
Does it simply overwhelm.

#5 Hudeus

Hudeus

Rubber Ducky

• Istrum
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 October 2014 - 18:05

TESTIIIIIN 

#6 Morten

Morten

RTG Programmer

• RTG Staff
  • 1061 posts
  • LocationOslo, Norway

Posted 21 October 2014 - 18:37

GOG doesn't send out emails about updates on claims pages, unfortunately. Have to keep up with the kickstarter backer emails, or the forums.

This is true for Humble Bundle too. They don't send out bulk emails when they update reward pages.

That's also why we like to send out official updates when this sort of stuff gets updated, so the information is centralized. :)

• agirlnamedbob and DiskJunky like this

Red Thread Games PR0grammer & Naturally Selected Part-Time "Keep Track of Forum"-person / Community Overseer

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)