#1 vaga_koleso

vaga_koleso

Rubber Ducky

• Vestrum
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 21 October 2014 - 15:21

Hi everyone!

So is anyone aware of any good podcasts on TLJ and/or Dreamfall?  I've searched around a little and so far only found an episode of Watch Out For Fireballs (http://duckfeed.tv/w...Longest Journey).  It's actually kind of awesome - a nearly two hour, in-depth walkthrough/review of the first game by two pretty likeable and pretty video-game-knowledgeable hosts.  It was a great way for me to refresh myself on the first game without actually replaying it (for which I unfortunately don't have the time at the moment!)

But it's just one episode, and I was hoping that somewhere out in the ether is a whole podcast dedicated entirely to TLJ and Dreamfall.  Is such a thing out there?

#2 popcorngal

popcorngal

Arcadia Native

• Drachkin
  • PipPipPip
  • 411 posts
  • LocationWashington State, USA

Posted 22 October 2014 - 01:55

Sorry that I can't help you out but wanted to thank you for the link. It's rather entertaining. Haven't gotten very far into it but I thought it was cute that the guy didn't pronounce Ragnar's name correctly. Hopefully in the three years since they did the podcast the guy learned how. :D

Oh, and welcome to the forum. :)

"Oh! I was having this weird dream about a big ass turkey wearing a pair of red shoes. And you were there, and he was there, and, and... maybe it wasn't a dream after all?"   :crow:

#3 agirlnamedbob

agirlnamedbob

Harbinger of the Balance

• 11214 posts
  • LocationWisconsin, USA

Posted 22 October 2014 - 02:09

As far as I know, there is no such podcast. Considering how many hardcore fans there are around here, I feel like someone would have posted about it by now if there was (but correct me if I'm wrong). 

Plus, that seems like a sort of narrow focus for an entire podcast. I don't know if there are any adventure game podcasts that maybe bring up TLJ / DF from time to time, maybe? 

I suppose the community could make one. :P

Erika - Friendly RTG Moderator

Facebook - Twitter - Steam - Twitch

#4 vaga_koleso

vaga_koleso

Rubber Ducky

• Vestrum
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 22 October 2014 - 04:07

Sorry that I can't help you out but wanted to thank you for the link. It's rather entertaining. Haven't gotten very far into it but I thought it was cute that the guy didn't pronounce Ragnar's name correctly. Hopefully in the three years since they did the podcast the guy learned how. :D

Oh, and welcome to the forum. :)

You are welcome, and thanks!

#5 vaga_koleso

vaga_koleso

Rubber Ducky

• Vestrum
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 22 October 2014 - 04:09

As far as I know, there is no such podcast. Considering how many hardcore fans there are around here, I feel like someone would have posted about it by now if there was (but correct me if I'm wrong). 

Plus, that seems like a sort of narrow focus for an entire podcast. I don't know if there are any adventure game podcasts that maybe bring up TLJ / DF from time to time, maybe? 

I suppose the community could make one. :P

I bet it could!  Yes, it is a bit narrow of a subject, but then there are entire podcasts dedicated to, say, Game of Thrones.  Granted much bigger book, but TLJ has go sooooo many things to speculate about :)  

• agirlnamedbob and popcorngal like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users