8 replies to this topic

#1 Luna

Luna

Fringe Café Regular

• PipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted 20 April 2020 - 13:28

Hello

I received the wrong pledge! I pledged for the 500$ edition but these are missing:

Journeys Birth

Art of Dreamall Chapters

Journeys the Graphic Novel

and the

Cloth map

RTG are not responding to my mail... It has been so long that I have been waiting for it and after all the delays, it's so sad to receive the wrong pledge. Anyone know anything about this...?

#2 Ringtail

Ringtail

Vestrum Herald

• Drachkin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1355 posts
  • LocationRockville, MD, USA

Posted 21 April 2020 - 01:41

Hi, Luna. The rewards got standardized across a bunch of the backer levels (I'm a higher-tier backer, too).  All of the printed materials (Tome, graphic novels, short stories) were all put into the printed Tome of the Balance, and it looks like only one kind of map (on heavy paper stock) was produced.  The change to the stories/comics was announced maybe a year ago, but there hasn't been any official explanation (or really, even acknowledgement) from RTG of the change to the maps.

#3 Luna

Luna

Fringe Café Regular

• PipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted 21 April 2020 - 11:53

Hi, Luna. The rewards got standardized across a bunch of the backer levels (I'm a higher-tier backer, too).  All of the printed materials (Tome, graphic novels, short stories) were all put into the printed Tome of the Balance, and it looks like only one kind of map (on heavy paper stock) was produced.  The change to the stories/comics was announced maybe a year ago, but there hasn't been any official explanation (or really, even acknowledgement) from RTG of the change to the maps.

Wow... I feel so ripped off. I was looking forward to the graphic novels and short stories so much....

-

If anyone is interested in getting this edition off me, PM me :)

#4 GistOfSpirit

GistOfSpirit

Harbinger of the Balance

• Vestrum
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3101 posts

Posted 21 April 2020 - 18:09

I was looking forward to the graphic novels and short stories so much....

All of those are in the tome! Or at least they were in the PDF version. Did you not look inside?

#5 Luna

Luna

Fringe Café Regular

• PipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted 21 April 2020 - 23:39

All of those are in the tome! Or at least they were in the PDF version. Did you not look inside?

I never received the pdf version, it's not in my gog account. I opened the physical Tome book but no, I don't see the graphic novels in there. It looks like there are bits and pieces of short stories scattered throughout, but no graphic novel

#6 WorldsReunited

WorldsReunited

Vestrum Crier

• Vestrum
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 700 posts

Posted 22 April 2020 - 10:10

I never received the pdf version, it's not in my gog account. I opened the physical Tome book but no, I don't see the graphic novels in there. It looks like there are bits and pieces of short stories scattered throughout, but no graphic novel

The digital versions should actually be in your humble bundle account. :) 

#7 Luna

Luna

Fringe Café Regular

• PipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted 22 April 2020 - 13:08

The digital versions should actually be in your humble bundle account. :)

I just created an account and it's not showing me any DFC rewards, even after I followed the instructions.

Either way, I don't see why this is not available on GOG, or in the physical kit...

#8 GistOfSpirit

GistOfSpirit

Harbinger of the Balance

• Vestrum
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3101 posts

Posted 22 April 2020 - 14:09

I find it difficult to believe that the PDF would have anything that isn't in the printed tome.

#9 Ringtail

Ringtail

Vestrum Herald

• Drachkin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1355 posts
  • LocationRockville, MD, USA

Posted 22 April 2020 - 20:58

There are 3 short comics  - "The Propheseer," "Woka Sleep," and the April/Crow one (forget what it's called). Those are the only comics stories that were produced.  I agree that you can't really call them graphic novels, but you didn't miss anything,

• ChrisR likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users