9 replies to this topic

#1 Dolmari Gamble

Dolmari Gamble

Arcadia Native

• PipPipPip
  • 163 posts
  • LocationBlack Sea, Simferopolis.

Posted 18 October 2014 - 11:14

Okay, so i have absolutely no time to replay TLJ before Chapters come out and i remember there used to be a great site here, but apparently all that is left of it can be found here (still can access the list of names). I managed to find this transcript of both games, but it is so chaotic compared to what I read on jelena's site.

What I'm asking (and it is a long shot) is maybe someone backed that few pages for the sake of the history? Anyways those, who just as me don't have enough time can now just read through all the games. Voila!

• RoyMartin likes this

HyKUWYb.png

#2 RoyMartin

RoyMartin

Fringe Café Regular

• Shifter
  • PipPip
  • 112 posts

Posted 18 October 2014 - 11:24

I would like that as well. I did replay Dreamfall this week. Started TLJ this winter, came halfway through it, but then my computer died. Really died. I did watch some LP-videos on Youtube, but a nice transcript would've been great!

#3 Bruno

Bruno

Harbinger of the Balance

• Vestrum
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2424 posts
  • LocationLondon

Posted 18 October 2014 - 11:42

Okay, so i have absolutely no time to replay TLJ before Chapters come out and i remember there used to be a great site here, but apparently all that is left of it can be found here (still can access the list of names). I managed to find this transcript of both games, but it is so chaotic compared to what I read on jelena's site.

What I'm asking (and it is a long shot) is maybe someone backed that few pages for the sake of the history? Anyways those, who just as me don't have enough time can now just read through all the games. Voila!

The Internet Archive seems to have saved versions of the site. I am not sure if they captures all the pages though... but it's worth checking!

Bruno Espadana, no panda abuser.

I have a website - and also an Instagram account!

#4 Jecica

Jecica

Vestrum Herald

• Dreamer
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1500 posts
  • LocationBelgrade, Serbia

Posted 18 October 2014 - 13:27

Yep, what Bruno said!

Here is the link to TLJ recap (hopefully all is there): TLJ Script

Edit: *facepalm* this up there is a link to Dreamfall script, not TLJ. Oh well, someone might find it useful... There is also a nifty timeline in there somewhere.

"We have seen it all, yes, and we remember. We remember because we pass the stories on, from Harbinger of the Balance to A Rubber Ducky, throughout the centuries. Do you want to hear one of our stories?
Ask us, ask. Ask about
the Pizza, the Thief and the Time..."

#5 maskedgeekgirl

maskedgeekgirl

Rubber Ducky

• Drachkin
  • Pip
  • 26 posts

Posted 18 October 2014 - 13:51

I did, in fact, back it up a while back. So in case any pages are missing here is Jelena's transcript of Dreamfall's dialog: in docx or rtf, and all the comments the characters make about the world(s): in docx and rtf.

Though I'm not aware of any well organized transcripts of TLJ I'm afraid.

• wandrew, Jecica, Dolmari Gamble and 1 other like this

April: I've got noose for you, my friend.

Kian: I've been staring at that thing for so long, maybe the two of us should get a... broom.

Zoë: Also, no groceries to cook with. I'm cook-blocked.

Dorkfall: The silliest puns

#6 khh

khh

Harbinger of the Balance

• 7122 posts
  • LocationNorway

Posted 18 October 2014 - 21:55

There used to be a good, well-organized transcript for TLJ. Unfortunately it seems to have been taken down. This is the best I've found lately

http://beyondthefore...transcript.html

April Ryan is my friend,
Every sorrow she can mend.
When I visit her dark realm,
Does it simply overwhelm.

#7 Dolmari Gamble

Dolmari Gamble

Arcadia Native

• PipPipPip
  • 163 posts
  • LocationBlack Sea, Simferopolis.

Posted 20 October 2014 - 07:17

I did, in fact, back it up a while back. So in case any pages are missing here is Jelena's transcript of Dreamfall's dialog: in docx or rtf, and all the comments the characters make about the world(s): in docx and rtf.

Though I'm not aware of any well organized transcripts of TLJ I'm afraid.

Splendid, just splendid. I knew someone will turn up, sooner or later :D

BTW, I'm still enjoying that collection of unused dialog you posted on old forums. Great job as well.

HyKUWYb.png

#8 skadet

skadet

Harbinger of the Balance

• Drachkin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4559 posts
  • LocationÅmot, Norway

Posted 26 October 2014 - 13:00

I would like that as well. I did replay Dreamfall this week. Started TLJ this winter, came halfway through it, but then my computer died. Really died. I did watch some LP-videos on Youtube, but a nice transcript would've been great!

It's not a transcript, but I did sit up last night to write a timeline of TLJ that quickly turned into a summary as well. I don't know if that's of any interest, but if it is, let me know xD

• wandrew likes this

My Twitter & Instagram & Twitch ... for your viewing pleasure.

#9 RoyMartin

RoyMartin

Fringe Café Regular

• Shifter
  • PipPip
  • 112 posts

Posted 26 October 2014 - 16:28

It's not a transcript, but I did sit up last night to write a timeline of TLJ that quickly turned into a summary as well. I don't know if that's of any interest, but if it is, let me know xD

I'd love to read it, Silje!

#10 skadet

skadet

Harbinger of the Balance

• Drachkin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4559 posts
  • LocationÅmot, Norway

Posted 26 October 2014 - 16:47

I'd love to read it, Silje!

Okay! I just put it in a separate thread, here :D

• RoyMartin likes this

My Twitter & Instagram & Twitch ... for your viewing pleasure.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users