rewards physical rewards tome of the balance draugen boxes

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#21 wandrew

wandrew

RTG Forum Moderator

• 712 posts

Posted 02 January 2019 - 03:41

I'm starting to think it might be good idea to detail the different editions and their past/expected release dates on the wiki. Maybe something like this?

EDIT: I gave it a red hot go, but I couldn't even get the boxes to resize properly. I limited it to just physical rewards. The good (?) news is, I now know that I shouldn't expect my physical copy just yet.

• khh and MisterMetropolis like this

#22 te36

te36

Rubber Ducky

• Vestrum
  • Pip
  • 43 posts
  • LocationSan Francisco Bay Area

Posted 23 January 2019 - 10:42

This is the item I desired the most from the kickstarter. I am very happy it has finally arrived.

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE... The final digital version make it single page for those who want to read it in a tablet.

Any pdf/cbr/cbz reader worth its bytes can join 2 pages but dividing pdf pages is not easy ( or at least I do not know a good way to do it)

Thank you

+1 +1

This is what i have my 12.2" samsung tablet with 2560x1600 resolution - to reminisce about dreamfall on long flights. 2 pages makes it really difficult.

Also: it seems to me as if the text is not really black but some darkish shade. This may be nice for a high gloss book, but real black for the text would make the digital version read easier too.

Otherwise: gorgeous!

#23 Death by Diarrhea

Death by Diarrhea

Rubber Ducky

• Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 02 April 2019 - 08:01

I'm starting to think it might be good idea to detail the different editions and their past/expected release dates on the wiki. Maybe something like this?

EDIT: I gave it a red hot go, but I couldn't even get the boxes to resize properly. I limited it to just physical rewards. The good (?) news is, I now know that I shouldn't expect my physical copy just yet.

Hi, any word on the Special Edition in Steam?  Journey's Birth is still missing.

​Special Edition Includes:

Reborn: The Art of Dreamfall Chapters Book One — a digital art book featuring concept art and illustrations from the first episode of Dreamfall Chapters

Journeys Birth — two short stories in PDF and ebook formats, set in The Longest Journey universe and leading up to the events in Dreamfall Chapters

Digital soundtrack featuring music from Dreamfall Chapters Book One in FLAC and MP3 format (available November 1st)

Digital Europolis tourist map! Sponsored by Niyom Media and presented by Crowboy, everyone’s favourite crow cowboy
7 HD wallpapers

5 digital avatars featuring characters from Dreamfall Chapters

#24 khh

khh

Harbinger of the Balance

• 7118 posts
  • LocationNorway

Posted 02 April 2019 - 10:56

Hi, any word on the Special Edition in Steam?  Journey's Birth is still missing.

As far as I am aware, Journey's Birth isn't available to anyone yet.

• Death by Diarrhea likes this

April Ryan is my friend,
Every sorrow she can mend.
When I visit her dark realm,
Does it simply overwhelm.

#25 TalkingOak

TalkingOak

Harbinger of the Balance

• Istrum
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7389 posts
  • LocationBeyond the Fields We Know

Posted 05 April 2019 - 14:46

As far as I am aware, Journey's Birth isn't available to anyone yet.

Hopefully we will see things like that and the Audiobook one day.

The Talking Oak
aka. Ben
~-~

Twitter - Steam - GOG - Blog - Instagram - Good Reads

#26 MisterMetropolis

MisterMetropolis

Vestrum Crier

• Drachkin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 513 posts

Posted 05 April 2019 - 19:18

They put Journeys Birth, Journeys the graphic novels, and the art book all into the Tome of the Balance. So they're available in the pdf that was released on December 21. As far as when other tiers will get it or if physical copies will be made...that may never happen.

"But even if we don't reach that lofty goal this time around, we hope to some day still be able to tell this story. April's story, all of it. All that remains of it. Because it needs to be told. And you all deserve to hear it. And we would love to share it with you." - RTG, March 1, 2013

"Even if we don't get to $2 million, we will still look into ways of making The Longest Journey Home a reality...some day. It's a story we all want to tell, and we won't let it die.- RTG, March 9, 2013

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: rewards, physical rewards, tome of the balance, draugen, boxes

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users