rewards physical rewards tome of the balance draugen boxes

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#21 wandrew

wandrew

RTG Forum Moderator

• 710 posts

Posted 02 January 2019 - 03:41

I'm starting to think it might be good idea to detail the different editions and their past/expected release dates on the wiki. Maybe something like this?

EDIT: I gave it a red hot go, but I couldn't even get the boxes to resize properly. I limited it to just physical rewards. The good (?) news is, I now know that I shouldn't expect my physical copy just yet.

• khh and MisterMetropolis like this

#22 te36

te36

Rubber Ducky

• Vestrum
  • Pip
  • 43 posts
  • LocationSan Francisco Bay Area

Posted 23 January 2019 - 10:42

This is the item I desired the most from the kickstarter. I am very happy it has finally arrived.

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE... The final digital version make it single page for those who want to read it in a tablet.

Any pdf/cbr/cbz reader worth its bytes can join 2 pages but dividing pdf pages is not easy ( or at least I do not know a good way to do it)

Thank you

+1 +1

This is what i have my 12.2" samsung tablet with 2560x1600 resolution - to reminisce about dreamfall on long flights. 2 pages makes it really difficult.

Also: it seems to me as if the text is not really black but some darkish shade. This may be nice for a high gloss book, but real black for the text would make the digital version read easier too.

Otherwise: gorgeous!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: rewards, physical rewards, tome of the balance, draugen, boxes

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users