4 replies to this topic

#1 Luna

Luna

Fringe Café Regular

• PipPip
  • 79 posts

Posted 07 September 2018 - 22:38

Hey everyone...

I backed the Complete Limited Boxed Edition during the Kickstarter, but haven't received it.... Haven't received anything :(

Please help?

#2 Teller

Teller

Harbinger of the Balance

• Drachkin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1869 posts
  • LocationAlais

Posted 08 September 2018 - 02:01

Unfortunately, you're in the same boat as most of us.  I'm still waiting for mine.  They have shipped the lower tiers but the higher tiers are still in process.  I think it also matters where you live.  I'm sure shipping will take longer for those outside of Europe.  I'm hoping before December, but who knows.  RTG has become notorious for their radio silence, so we can only wait and watch.

Remember Alatiens that the spirits of their Tellers watch out for you when you most need it.

-Christine-
Dream Traveller

Cannon Stroker
Adventure Gamer
Group Hugger

Dream Blogger
Upping the perviness factor of the Salty Seaman since 2013.

#3 Luna

Luna

Fringe Café Regular

• PipPip
  • 79 posts

Posted 09 September 2018 - 08:29

:(

#4 khh

khh

Harbinger of the Balance

• 7104 posts
  • LocationNorway

Posted 18 September 2018 - 13:10

If you didn't see, RTG posted an update about this a few days ago

https://forum.redthr...rter-update-115

(though I only just posted the update here on the forums)

April Ryan is my friend,
Every sorrow she can mend.
When I visit her dark realm,
Does it simply overwhelm.

#5 mrKnask

mrKnask

Harbinger of the Balance

• Shifter
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2321 posts
  • LocationOslo-ish, Norway

Posted 18 September 2018 - 18:09

Like Teller said there's still a lot of folks waiting for their goodies, but as khh showed with his link there where signs of life from RTG only a few days ago.

I'm in the same boat (tier) as you, so I'm at least happy to see they're still working on it and that they take the quality they'll send out seriously (the low tier boxes somehow suggested, I don't want to say otherwise, but...)

I'm not as optimistic as Teller so I'll probably start to "worry" if I haven't received anything by next spring, but that's probably just my way of shielding myself from disappointment.

Affirmative, I will stop doing this thing that I love and makes me feel happy and follow you to our next stop
on our depressing journey, what is your command human? How will I be tested now....?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users