1 reply to this topic

#1 AlraM

AlraM

Fringe Café Regular

• PipPip
  • 98 posts
  • LocationThe Emerald and Sunny City of Bucharest

Posted 09 October 2014 - 00:56

Since I understand the meaning of nightmares that burden you and torment you.. I would like you guys to know that because you (un)locked my fears away with April, in the first game... 

and well... That you can always pick up my ideas and draw inspiration from them. 

I will also add a song that I feel represents my emotions in relation to the New Language - The Allvoce, the Na'ven, The Alltongue, the Common? The English, unfortunately, by convention. 

https://www.facebook...552212991679030 << This is a facebook fan page I am building, for a song. As a meditation exercise. I learned shifting lanjguages long ago, by instinct. 

Finally, believe me I walk with the shadow in my wake. And a kind god is holding me and supporting me. I would sacrifice so much to give the gift of the balance to the others :( And if I was not afraid? I would have reached the tower and done it.

Thank heavens that I understand April so well you guys..

And believe me, you don't want to know why. 

:sotb:--;@  :wub:  The world is moved by illusions. So be... cautious.  :wub: @;-- :sotb:

#2 AlraM

AlraM

Fringe Café Regular

• PipPip
  • 98 posts
  • LocationThe Emerald and Sunny City of Bucharest

Posted 09 October 2014 - 00:57

TL;DR / In short: My experience with TLJ is far too personal to be anything but COPYLEFT. 

I wish to bestow love and honor upon this congregation, for letting me explore my fears safely!

:sotb:--;@  :wub:  The world is moved by illusions. So be... cautious.  :wub: @;-- :sotb:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users