#1 vaiomaniac

vaiomaniac

Arcadia Native

• Vestrum
  • PipPipPip
  • 261 posts
  • LocationBronnoysund, Norway

Posted 20 April 2018 - 19:53

I know codename Svalbard is very anticipated but being someone who enjoys folklore, I am really curious to see if anyone in here know what is going on with Draugen its been pretty quiet since the first trailer.

• Vainamoinen likes this

#2 Vainamoinen

Vainamoinen

Harbinger of the Balance

• Vestrum
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6151 posts

Posted 20 April 2018 - 20:33

I mean, I don't know who ELSE anticipates Svalbard highly besides myself, but yeah. There was a life sign for both games on Ragnar's twitter, hidden deep within the answers section that I can't even see as I don't have a twitter account:

For various and very good reasons, we’ve had to delay both Draugen and Svalbard. But both games are in production and progressing well. I hope we can show something before long.

Mind you, that update on RTG's ongoing and future projects was last promised for the Christmas Kickstarter update and then, we all guessed it, never came.

All that is particularly strange since to my knowledge RTG finally HAS a dedicated PR person. But instead of added visibility, they've basically let themselves fall off the grid for a year.

Hey Ubisoft, you can keep your "seamless vast online GTA in space" to yourselves. Signed, one of the greatest Beyond Good & Evil fans alive.

#3 vaiomaniac

vaiomaniac

Arcadia Native

• Vestrum
  • PipPipPip
  • 261 posts
  • LocationBronnoysund, Norway

Posted 20 April 2018 - 21:48

I mean, I don't know who ELSE anticipates Svalbard highly besides myself, but yeah. There was a life sign for both games on Ragnar's twitter, hidden deep within the answers section that I can't even see as I don't have a twitter account:

Mind you, that update on RTG's ongoing and future projects was last promised for the Christmas Kickstarter update and then, we all guessed it, never came.

All that is particularly strange since to my knowledge RTG finally HAS a dedicated PR person. But instead of added visibility, they've basically let themselves fall off the grid for a year.

Yeah it really has been quiet and it don't have to be a major statement just show a few screenshots or something.

• ct2651 likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users