45 replies to this topic

#41 Dr. Kin

Dr. Kin

Rubber Ducky

• Vestrum
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 13 June 2018 - 16:13

And here I am thinking, that my boxed copy was long lost, when in reaity it may not even have been sent. There is still hope!

Can anybody answer what shipping method was used for delivery (avia/ground mail, etc.)? Was there any internatinal tracking number? My country's postal service isn't very reliable when it comes to non-trackable parcels, so a little more transparency won't hurt.

#42 Edreamer Jamil

Edreamer Jamil

Vestrum Herald

• Drachkin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1624 posts
  • LocationCardiff

Posted 13 June 2018 - 22:56

And here I am thinking, that my boxed copy was long lost, when in reaity it may not even have been sent. There is still hope!

Can anybody answer what shipping method was used for delivery (avia/ground mail, etc.)? Was there any internatinal tracking number? My country's postal service isn't very reliable when it comes to non-trackable parcels, so a little more transparency won't hurt.

Sent by Airmail , padded white A5 (ish) envelope with customs declaration and sender address (RTG Oslo) on the back

#43 Dylyan

Dylyan

Rubber Ducky

• Vestrum
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 15 June 2018 - 22:09

Also still waiting - haven't recieved anything. Also very disappointed that 110$-Tier is not getting a nice box and manual.

#44 Dr. Kin

Dr. Kin

Rubber Ducky

• Vestrum
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 21 June 2018 - 17:46

Sent by Airmail , padded white A5 (ish) envelope with customs declaration and sender address (RTG Oslo) on the back

Thanks for info!

• Edreamer Jamil likes this

#45 Lee-m

Lee-m

Harbinger of the Balance

• Vestrum
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1839 posts
  • LocationYorkshire, England

Posted 08 July 2018 - 05:25

Got my DvD today. Was a Norwegian postage. I think it has Ragnars signature on the back (might have to hold on to that). Stuck it on my shelf. Guess thats me done.
Good luck every one.

• Chocobo_sage, Edreamer Jamil and ct2651 like this

#46 Chocobo_sage

Chocobo_sage

Harbinger of the Balance

• Vestrum
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3967 posts
  • LocationA shack in the Northern Continent

Posted 10 July 2018 - 11:17

Finally got my disc today,i could say a few things about it.... but at this point i'm just happy to have got it.
Hopefully the higher tiers receive their rewards. :)
  • Edreamer Jamil, Indrid Cold and ct2651 like this

Stew:The English gent, Therapy Ninja :ph34r: and owner of the magic Goatee of awesomeness. strokebeard.gifSolving mysteries with my spexy Partner - Glasses Lyd. B) "I don't use opiates but most of my best ideas come from day dreaming" - Chocobo Sage

Blog - https://chocobosage.wordpress.com/

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Physical rewards, kickstarter, update, shipping, journeyman edition

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users