65 replies to this topic

#41 Dr. Kin

Dr. Kin

Rubber Ducky

• Vestrum
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 13 June 2018 - 16:13

And here I am thinking, that my boxed copy was long lost, when in reaity it may not even have been sent. There is still hope!

Can anybody answer what shipping method was used for delivery (avia/ground mail, etc.)? Was there any internatinal tracking number? My country's postal service isn't very reliable when it comes to non-trackable parcels, so a little more transparency won't hurt.

#42 Edreamer Jamil

Edreamer Jamil

Vestrum Herald

• Drachkin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1626 posts
  • LocationCardiff

Posted 13 June 2018 - 22:56

And here I am thinking, that my boxed copy was long lost, when in reaity it may not even have been sent. There is still hope!

Can anybody answer what shipping method was used for delivery (avia/ground mail, etc.)? Was there any internatinal tracking number? My country's postal service isn't very reliable when it comes to non-trackable parcels, so a little more transparency won't hurt.

Sent by Airmail , padded white A5 (ish) envelope with customs declaration and sender address (RTG Oslo) on the back

#43 Dylyan

Dylyan

Rubber Ducky

• Vestrum
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 15 June 2018 - 22:09

Also still waiting - haven't recieved anything. Also very disappointed that 110$-Tier is not getting a nice box and manual.

• Azthmehr likes this

#44 Dr. Kin

Dr. Kin

Rubber Ducky

• Vestrum
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 21 June 2018 - 17:46

Sent by Airmail , padded white A5 (ish) envelope with customs declaration and sender address (RTG Oslo) on the back

Thanks for info!

• Edreamer Jamil likes this

#45 Lee-m

Lee-m

Harbinger of the Balance

• Vestrum
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1848 posts
  • LocationYorkshire, England

Posted 08 July 2018 - 05:25

Got my DvD today. Was a Norwegian postage. I think it has Ragnars signature on the back (might have to hold on to that). Stuck it on my shelf. Guess thats me done.
Good luck every one.

• Chocobo_sage, Edreamer Jamil, Azthmehr and 1 other like this

#46 Chocobo_sage

Chocobo_sage

Harbinger of the Balance

• Vestrum
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3982 posts
  • LocationA shack in the Northern Continent

Posted 10 July 2018 - 11:17

Finally got my disc today,i could say a few things about it.... but at this point i'm just happy to have got it.
Hopefully the higher tiers receive their rewards. :)
  • Edreamer Jamil, Indrid Cold and ct2651 like this

Stew:The English gent, Therapy Ninja :ph34r: and owner of the magic Goatee of awesomeness. strokebeard.gifSolving mysteries with my spexy Partner - Glasses Lyd. B) "I don't use opiates but most of my best ideas come from day dreaming" - Chocobo Sage

Blog - https://chocobosage.wordpress.com/

#47 mentrei

mentrei

Rubber Ducky

• Shifter
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 29 August 2018 - 13:41

That's it then? 

#48 Alcarmo

Alcarmo

Arcadia Native

• Shifter
  • PipPipPip
  • 223 posts
  • LocationCzech Republic

Posted 31 August 2018 - 07:37

I'm not sure what bothers me more recently - this incovenient silence or the ambigous reactions from those who already got their packages...  :unsure: :huh: 

I'm still waiting for my package patiently....(and the map!!!!) :ph34r:

Any news, please? :sotb:

• Azthmehr likes this

"The Balance provides. The Balance protects. Trust the Balance, and trust yourself." - Vestrum Tobias

#49 Death by Diarrhea

Death by Diarrhea

Rubber Ducky

• Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 31 August 2018 - 19:17

Still hoping they deliver on the Journey's Birth PDFs for those who bought the Steam Special Edition.  :/

#50 Mr Moo

Mr Moo

Harbinger of the Balance

• Vestrum
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2093 posts
  • LocationNorway

Posted 31 August 2018 - 20:47

You're not alone. Has anyone gotten Journey's Birth or any of the other items below in either physical or digital format?

I still seem to be missing pretty much everything from my Humble account:

• 'Journeys: Birth' digital eBook
  • 'Tome of the Balance' digital eBook
  • 'Art of Dreamfall' digital eBook
  • 'Journeys: The Graphic Novel' digital eBook
  • Digital Map of Arcadia
  • Digital copy of the making-of-videos

#51 khh

khh

Harbinger of the Balance

• 7107 posts
  • LocationNorway

Posted 01 September 2018 - 09:42

You're not alone. Has anyone gotten Journey's Birth or any of the other items below in either physical or digital format?

I still seem to be missing pretty much everything from my Humble account:

• 'Journeys: Birth' digital eBook
  • 'Tome of the Balance' digital eBook
  • 'Art of Dreamfall' digital eBook
  • 'Journeys: The Graphic Novel' digital eBook
  • Digital Map of Arcadia
  • Digital copy of the making-of-videos

The Art of Dreamfall ebook has been partially delivered partially available (only book 1), and the map of Arcadia is available in game, though it hasn't been made available to backers yet. As far as I know, none of the other extras have been delivered yet.

April Ryan is my friend,
Every sorrow she can mend.
When I visit her dark realm,
Does it simply overwhelm.

#52 Death by Diarrhea

Death by Diarrhea

Rubber Ducky

• Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 01 September 2018 - 12:12

FYI, these are the promised rewards for the Special Edition of Steam, they can be found inside the Steam directory for Dreamfall Chapters when you install the game...  Well most of them can be.

DELIVERED:

- Reborn: The Art of Dreamfall Chapters Book One — a digital art book featuring concept art and illustrations from the first episode of Dreamfall Chapters

- Digital soundtrack featuring music from Dreamfall Chapters Book One in FLAC and MP3 format (available November 1st)

- Digital Europolis tourist map! Sponsored by Niyom Media and presented by Crowboy, everyone’s favourite crow cowboy
- 7 HD wallpapers

NOT DELIVERED:

- Journeys Birth — two short stories in PDF and ebook formats, set in The Longest Journey universe and leading up to the events in Dreamfall Chapters

- 5 digital avatars featuring characters from Dreamfall Chapters

#53 Mr Moo

Mr Moo

Harbinger of the Balance

• Vestrum
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2093 posts
  • LocationNorway

Posted 01 September 2018 - 13:54

I feel the Map of Arcadia should be available outside of the game, and it should even be in paper ($250+) or cloth ($500+) format for some. I guess I'll settle with the Northlands map which has been extracted from the game, as I'm not too hopeful about receiving anything else at this point, but I'll be happy if something eventually turns up.

The partial art book is true, I forgot that one. It's lovely, but I want the full, even more lovely, art book. :) I'm also aware of the soundtrack which has been available pretty much since the beginning.

#54 khh

khh

Harbinger of the Balance

• 7107 posts
  • LocationNorway

Posted 01 September 2018 - 17:27

I feel the Map of Arcadia should be available outside of the game, and it should even be in paper ($250+) or cloth ($500+) format for some. I guess I'll settle with the Northlands map which has been extracted from the game, as I'm not too hopeful about receiving anything else at this point, but I'll be happy if something eventually turns up.

The partial art book is true, I forgot that one. It's lovely, but I want the full, even more lovely, art book. :) I'm also aware of the soundtrack which has been available pretty much since the beginning.

As far as I know, none of those higher tier pledges have received their box of goodies yet. I expect they're still working on producing all the goodies they promised, but have moved most of the man power over to new projects. So it's taking longer than anticipated. I would expect it not to be too-too much longer, though before they start shipping the rest of the boxes.

(I must point out that I don't have any insider knowledge on this, it's just my personal guess)

April Ryan is my friend,
Every sorrow she can mend.
When I visit her dark realm,
Does it simply overwhelm.

#55 MisterMetropolis

MisterMetropolis

Vestrum Crier

• Drachkin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 501 posts

Posted 01 September 2018 - 19:52

The map in the game is only of the Northlands, not of the whole planet.

• Mr Moo and like this

"But even if we don't reach that lofty goal this time around, we hope to some day still be able to tell this story. April's story, all of it. All that remains of it. Because it needs to be told. And you all deserve to hear it. And we would love to share it with you." - RTG, March 1, 2013

"Even if we don't get to $2 million, we will still look into ways of making The Longest Journey Home a reality...some day. It's a story we all want to tell, and we won't let it die.- RTG, March 9, 2013

#56 Death by Diarrhea

Death by Diarrhea

Rubber Ducky

• Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 01 September 2018 - 20:28

As far as I know, none of those higher tier pledges have received their box of goodies yet. I expect they're still working on producing all the goodies they promised, but have moved most of the man power over to new projects. So it's taking longer than anticipated. I would expect it not to be too-too much longer, though before they start shipping the rest of the boxes.

(I must point out that I don't have any insider knowledge on this, it's just my personal guess)

Seems like a logistic issue problem...  I just wish Red Thread would officially say something regularly...  

• Azthmehr likes this

#57 ChrisR

ChrisR

Arcadia Native

• Shifter
  • PipPipPip
  • 309 posts
  • LocationRussia

Posted 06 September 2018 - 16:15

Seems like a logistic issue problem...  I just wish Red Thread would officially say something regularly...  

I think it's more simple than that: they just ran out of money to deliver the rest.

#58 Luna

Luna

Fringe Café Regular

• PipPip
  • 79 posts

Posted 07 September 2018 - 00:23

Hey everyone...

I backed the Complete Limited Boxed Edition, but haven't received it....

Please help?

#59 Teller

Teller

Harbinger of the Balance

• Drachkin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1884 posts
  • LocationAlais

Posted 08 September 2018 - 02:07

I think it's more simple than that: they just ran out of money to deliver the rest.

Gosh I hope not, at least the discs for those who paid upper tier.  It's pretty bad business to not deliver anything to your higher paying customers.  I mean up until this fiasco I was willing to pay even more for TLJH.  That said if they don't deliver some of the digital (and gasp even physical) promised content I may be okay with that as long as I get my boxed copy.

• Azthmehr likes this

Remember Alatiens that the spirits of their Tellers watch out for you when you most need it.

-Christine-
Dream Traveller

Cannon Stroker
Adventure Gamer
Group Hugger

Dream Blogger
Upping the perviness factor of the Salty Seaman since 2013.

#60 ChrisR

ChrisR

Arcadia Native

• Shifter
  • PipPipPip
  • 309 posts
  • LocationRussia

Posted 09 September 2018 - 07:26

Gosh I hope not, at least the discs for those who paid upper tier. It's pretty bad business to not deliver anything to your higher paying customers. I mean up until this fiasco I was willing to pay even more for TLJH. That said if they don't deliver some of the digital (and gasp even physical) promised content I may be okay with that as long as I get my boxed copy.

I think they are using most of the money they still get from Dreamfall Chapters sales to continue developing their next games, because they need to launch then asap to get income, it's their priority. There's just no money to fulfill KS rewards now. They shipped "boxes" because it was relatively cheap and made an impression that there still was some KS activity, so they could buy some more time.
  • Azthmehr likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Physical rewards, kickstarter, update, shipping, journeyman edition

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users