6 replies to this topic

#1 Szpadelek

Szpadelek

Rubber Ducky

• Pip
  • 20 posts
  • LocationPoland, Bydgoszcz

Posted 19 January 2018 - 23:37

What choices do I have to make that Kian doesn't say anything about his orientation? I would like to know how you can see what only 0.8 percent of people have seen...

Attached Files

#2 Lee-m

Lee-m

Harbinger of the Balance

• Vestrum
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1843 posts
  • LocationYorkshire, England

Posted 19 January 2018 - 23:48

What choices do I have to make that Kian doesn't say anything about his orientation?

At some point he will no matter what you do.

#3 Szpadelek

Szpadelek

Rubber Ducky

• Pip
  • 20 posts
  • LocationPoland, Bydgoszcz

Posted 20 January 2018 - 00:08

At some point he will no matter what you do.

That's odd. Why it is considered as a choice?

#4 Lee-m

Lee-m

Harbinger of the Balance

• Vestrum
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1843 posts

Posted 20 January 2018 - 00:20

That's odd. Why it is considered as a choice?

..not sure its just referring to his extra curricular preferences. Letting people in to his life will take into account conversations with Likho, and possibly Enu.

Not sure how reliable the % results are. Most people have played the game many times and made all the choices.

#5 MisterMetropolis

MisterMetropolis

Vestrum Crier

• Drachkin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 500 posts

Posted 20 January 2018 - 00:53

If you kill Na'ane and the pedophile, Kian will be with Likho when Book Three begins, and the conversation won't go to his sexuality.

• Lee-m likes this

"But even if we don't reach that lofty goal this time around, we hope to some day still be able to tell this story. April's story, all of it. All that remains of it. Because it needs to be told. And you all deserve to hear it. And we would love to share it with you." - RTG, March 1, 2013

"Even if we don't get to $2 million, we will still look into ways of making The Longest Journey Home a reality...some day. It's a story we all want to tell, and we won't let it die.- RTG, March 9, 2013

#6 Lee-m

Lee-m

Harbinger of the Balance

• Vestrum
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1843 posts

Posted 20 January 2018 - 01:58

If you kill Na'ane and the pedophile, Kian will be with Likho when Book Three begins, and the conversation won't go to his sexuality.

Guess I never did that. That will be my next choice !

..so he wont say anything to crow on the boat ?

#7 MisterMetropolis

MisterMetropolis

Vestrum Crier

• Drachkin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 500 posts

Posted 21 January 2018 - 03:08

He will. It's possible to go through the whole game until that point without mention of it, but then all players find out he's gay on the boat.

"But even if we don't reach that lofty goal this time around, we hope to some day still be able to tell this story. April's story, all of it. All that remains of it. Because it needs to be told. And you all deserve to hear it. And we would love to share it with you." - RTG, March 1, 2013

"Even if we don't get to $2 million, we will still look into ways of making The Longest Journey Home a reality...some day. It's a story we all want to tell, and we won't let it die.- RTG, March 9, 2013

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users