#21 Indrid Cold

Indrid Cold

Harbinger of the Balance

• Vestrum
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3090 posts

Posted 08 June 2017 - 16:58

Even when you go here ? : http://redthreadgames.com/forum/

Regulars might have a specific bookmark that works, like me. I use FF and only that. Would be even more strange if you dont have the same issue lol

I won't be able to check for a few hours but I'm pretty sure that's the address I use. I rely on the browser to remember it, so I just start typing "red" and it completes the rest. I'm quite sure it goes to just "forums/".

#22 Lee-m

Lee-m

Harbinger of the Balance

• Vestrum
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1847 posts
  • LocationYorkshire, England

Posted 08 June 2017 - 18:50

I won't be able to check for a few hours but I'm pretty sure that's the address I use. I rely on the browser to remember it, so I just start typing "red" and it completes the rest. I'm quite sure it goes to just "forums/"

Ok :) Its not like there is any rush about here... get back to us when the 'final' edition is out :)

#23 Indrid Cold

Indrid Cold

Harbinger of the Balance

• Vestrum
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3090 posts

Posted 08 June 2017 - 22:18

Ok :) Its not like there is any rush about here... get back to us when the 'final' edition is out :)

It just worked like I said… but then I tested something.

I usually just keep the tab open, and FF simply remembers the tabs from last time. So I closed the tab, closed FF and reopened it, and tried the URL again. And this time, the SQL error did appear!

Before that, even if I Ctrl+F5ed, which is supposed to reload without using the cache, it just worked.

#24 Indrid Cold

Indrid Cold

Harbinger of the Balance

• Vestrum
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3090 posts

Posted 09 June 2017 - 20:06

…And after leaving the tab open and letting FF remember it the next time it opened, the problem is gone again. Weird!

#25 ShadowNate

ShadowNate

Arcadia Native

• Istrum
  • PipPipPip
  • 278 posts

Posted 09 June 2017 - 22:34

It seems that they fixed the issue with the web server. 

• popcorngal likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users