I skimmed through the livestream of the player to see what I could find. He has played up until near the end of Chapter 4. Some changes (and some that noticeably didn't change):
- There is a new intro, which I honestly don't really like, because it's just the credits in a simple white font over a black background, while you hear the opening narration. (Edit: this is already in the PC version as well)
- The part where you have to blow up the shipment with Kian is cut. I assume that is available as a deleted scene called 'Chapter 3:Kian in Marcuria'. I couldn't yet find how conversations are reworked because of this.
- I didn't listen to any of the conversations really, so I don't know if there are any added or cut sentences here and there. But overall and based on the length, everything looks the same.
- Reza has a new character model (no Kaiser Konstantin shirt and different face, no glasses but a man-bun suits him better overall)
- Abby has a different model and I like it better.
- Hannah does too, and yes, it is the one on the boxart. Waay better than her original look.
- Everybody else looks the same (save for Baruti) as far as I could find.
- The journal has a new design, see it at 2:11:47, it's much more user-friendly.
- You can check out the map at 3:07:30, it also seems well-designed and usable. It is also updated with locations you discover, for example the vents in Chapter 4. Crowboy is still in the game though And as you move to a new location, its name is displayed on the screen. ('Seshadri terraces', 'Pristaviste', same in Marcuria)
- Your goals are displayed on the screen when they get updated, you don't have to bring up a separate Goals window.
Choices and Books:
- Same old 'The Balance has shifted!' notification for every choice.
- The end of a book still looks like it did defore, with choices summary, the only difference is that it doesn't take you to the menu afterwards, the new book starts immediately.
- Also, all the choices summaries seem to be the same, e.g. the Mr. London choice (whether you interfere when he is beating up Baruti or not) is still claimed to have serious consequences later on.
- Character gallery is very cool, it gives you notifications whenever you unlock a new character and then you can read their backstory.
- Unfortunately, the player did not open the 'Concept gallery' yet.
- There are two deleted scenes, one is called 'Chapter 1: Storytime', which I assume is the original version with more puzzles. (Edit: Yes, it is.) The other is probably blowing up the shipment. No other deleted scenes are listed (I don't know if any get unlocked later on, but nothing seems to indicate it). So, no Queenie conversation I guess? (at least I doubt it's in the game itself)
Besides those, I didn't see any new content. (I don't know about the Kickstarter NPCs, I skipped quite a lot of the Propast explorations) Will be interesting to see what's the deal with further Chapters.