From the Steam page. Also, update is not yet on Gog.
Version 5.4 patch notes
This major and long-delayed update includes full German localisation for the final two episodes, along with Unity engine upgrades and support for DirectX 11.
Please note that this is not The Final Cut patch, which we plan to release alongside the PlayStation and Xbox versions this spring. Existing customers will receive a free upgrade to The Final Cut edition, and we plan to sunset previous editions of Dreamfall Chapters.
Version 5.4.1 includes:
- German voices for Book 4 and 5, and other localisation fixes
- DirectX 11 support. If your video card is compatible, there should be noticeable performance improvements
- New startup video and opening credits
- Unity engine upgrade. This improves performance and fixes a number of bugs and glitches
- Various audio fixes
- Fix for pausing game when alt-tabbing out while in fullscreen mode
- Fix for rare inventory bug
- Fixed stuck head look-at