4 replies to this topic

#1 Cez

Cez

Rubber Ducky

• Pip
  • 45 posts
  • LocationPoland

Posted 03 December 2016 - 13:39

Hi! Few years ago RTG promised that there would be Polish version of Dreamfall Chapters. Few years later only unofficial subtitles has been made, thanks to Polish fans. 4 chapters have already been translated, 5th chapter probably will be translated at the beginning of 2017 >> http://grajpopolsku....reamfall_book4/ But we also need voices! What about them?

In March 2017 there will be complete edition for consoles. It's the last moment when Polish subtitles could be added to this release. Please RTG, add these Polish subs made by Poles to the PS4 and Xbox version! And please add them officially to the Steam version!

And please, publish also box edition for PC, we really need this!

• MisterMetropolis likes this

#2 Morten

Morten

RTG Programmer

• RTG Staff
  • 1058 posts
  • LocationOslo, Norway

Posted 05 December 2016 - 19:00

We've never promised official localizations (either audio or subtitles) for DFC other than French and German. Sorry.. :)

With regards to the complete edition coming to consoles; the changes made will be patched to the PC version as well.

Red Thread Games PR0grammer & Naturally Selected Part-Time "Keep Track of Forum"-person / Community Overseer

#3 Cez

Cez

Rubber Ducky

• Pip
  • 45 posts
  • LocationPoland

Posted 05 December 2016 - 19:30

We've never promised official localizations (either audio or subtitles) for DFC other than French and German. Sorry.. :)

With regards to the complete edition coming to consoles; the changes made will be patched to the PC version as well.

Polish media announced in 2014 that cdp.pl will publish Polish version, it was confirmed on Kickstarter website. Unfortunatly few months later cdp.pl changed their minds :(

I know that PC version will be updated, but PC players would like to buy this game in the box. This is important for collectors.

#4 Morten

Morten

RTG Programmer

• RTG Staff
  • 1058 posts
  • LocationOslo, Norway

Posted 06 December 2016 - 20:56

I know that PC version will be updated, but PC players would like to buy this game in the box. This is important for collectors.

Ah I see what you mean. Unfortunately I don't have any information on that at this time. 

We'll come back with more information later. :)

Red Thread Games PR0grammer & Naturally Selected Part-Time "Keep Track of Forum"-person / Community Overseer

#5 MarkoH01

MarkoH01

Arcadia Native

• Istrum
  • PipPipPip
  • 161 posts

Posted 11 December 2016 - 17:39

Does it really matter what you have promised since so far you did not even fulfill what has been promised - meaning that we are still waiting for the German VO for several months (I guess it is a half year or so but who is still counting?). Yes, I know it's ALL the fault of the German dubbing studio which is unable to keep any deadline. Are you kidding? The most wonderful thing about this all is that if one tried to contact you all you got is radio silence. Many German in the steam forum don't believe anymore that the German dub fill ever arrive but they are sure that they will never again buy a RTG game. I don't know if the German VO will ever arrive (although I have to say that it has been such a long time that I begin to doubt it) but I know for sure that I won't give you any more money in the future. The sad thing is that I really liked what yopu did here in the beginning but the moment you decided to delay the German subtitles and VO this began to change. And still steam is selling the game with German dub which is a simple lie. Ever heard of false advertizing?

I know it won't take long until all those fanboys here will gather again and tell me how I am entitled and such things and all because I only want to get what I have already paid for month ago. Strange world...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users