Photo

RTG Support won't answer me. Trying to change my address for when shipping starts.

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 PQuix

PQuix

Rubber Ducky

• Dreamer
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 25 November 2016 - 15:16

So since the Kickstarter ended I've moved three times, and each time I have sent a mail to RTG requesting a change of address in case rewards ever got sent out, and each time I have never gotten a response, save for the automated one. Now this time, as the release of the game is actually nearing, I feel it's important that this is done. So I sent another mail a couple weeks back, and still no response, same as ever. I also messaged them once on Kickstarter a year back or so.

What will I have to do to make sure that the change of address is registered?

#2 Indrid Cold

Indrid Cold

Harbinger of the Balance

• Vestrum
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3090 posts

Posted 25 November 2016 - 15:24

Have you tried logging in to backerkit? That's where your address is logged.

#3 PQuix

PQuix

Rubber Ducky

• Dreamer
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 25 November 2016 - 15:29

Didn't know about that, thanks! Got it updated now.

Though my Backerkit email seems a bit outdated, is there any way I can change it?

#4 khh

khh

Harbinger of the Balance

• 7106 posts
  • LocationNorway

Posted 26 November 2016 - 01:31

Though my Backerkit email seems a bit outdated, is there any way I can change it?

Do you mean change the email address? As far as I know that's only possible though support, so we'd be back to the original problem.

Otherwise if you're just talking about the email you use to log into backerkit, you can just go to the page (https://dreamfall.backerkit.com/) and click the forgotten password link or whatever and it will send you a new email.

(Also just for the record: I don't work for RTG, I'm just a mod on the forums)

April Ryan is my friend,
Every sorrow she can mend.
When I visit her dark realm,
Does it simply overwhelm.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users