• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 SFBernie

SFBernie

Rubber Ducky

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 06 November 2016 - 02:09

wo ist der Deutsch "Patch" für die Deutschen untertitel oder die Vertonung? Buch 4+5
Wielange müssen wir noch Warten?
Wo ist der  Download ?

where is the German "patch" for the English dubbing or dubbing? Book4+5
How long do we have to wait?
Where is the download?

#2 agirlnamedbob

agirlnamedbob

Harbinger of the Balance

• 11227 posts
  • LocationWisconsin, USA

Posted 06 November 2016 - 03:01

The short version is: We don't know. Which I know isn't the answer you're looking for. I'm sorry. :(

We haven't had any news from Red Thread Games on that front. All we know is that they are working on a patch. It should hopefully be out soon. The translations are also being worked on. But we have no status update. 

I'm really hoping we're going to hear something official on this soon, but... as of right now, there isn't any news. 

• Vainamoinen likes this

Erika - Friendly RTG Moderator

Facebook - Twitter - Steam - Twitch

#3 Morten

Morten

RTG Programmer

• RTG Staff
  • 1058 posts
  • LocationOslo, Norway

Posted 07 November 2016 - 10:46

We're still waiting for the final translations from our German localization team, which were supposed to come in last week.

It's just the last few lines we're waiting on at the moment to lock it all down.

We have strong indications that these final changes will be with us shortly. As we get them, we're able to make a new build/patch which will be uploaded as soon as we can verify and make sure it's a stable one.

Sorry for the wait, again. We're working as fast as possible on it, and we do sincerely appreciate your patience. :)

• Edreamer Jamil, agirlnamedbob, Indrid Cold and 2 others like this

Red Thread Games PR0grammer & Naturally Selected Part-Time "Keep Track of Forum"-person / Community Overseer

#4 StarTheory27

StarTheory27

Rubber Ducky

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 November 2016 - 14:30

Hallo Morten, ich hänge mich an die Frage von SFBernie dran. Weiß man mittlerweile schon etwas neues und mehr vom aktuellen Status der Übersetzung ins Deutsche des Buches 4 sowie 5? Wünsche allen einen ruhigen Nachmittag.

Hello Morten, I am attached to the question of SFBernie. Do you already know something new and more from the current status of the translation into the German of book 4 as well as 5? Wish all a quiet afternoon.

Thanks for the Response... :)

#5 JacobButcher

JacobButcher

Rubber Ducky

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 19 November 2016 - 15:43

I am without words.

Every two days someone on the steam forums opens a new discussion about the missing german localizations.

Do you realize that people are really really angry? Do you realize that people started to even ask EuroVideo

about the status of the german translation? Do you realize they - truth or not - told someone

that the translation is done since months?

Personally I don´t care for all that drama that seems to be going on in the background.

I just see disappointed customers everywhere and only the same phrasal corporate responses over and over again...

if there are any responses at all. We would have deserved an honest answer. 

As adults. As customers. And as fans.

You guys at RTG call yourselves "Norwegian industry veterans",

but in this matter I truly don´t see the experience that would justify this. 

Read this as the words of an angry troll - if you wish.

I would rather prefer that you take someone serious once in a while.

#6 SFBernie

SFBernie

Rubber Ducky

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 08 December 2016 - 07:20

Morten you have news for us ????

whats time coming the Patch

????

• Vainamoinen likes this

#7 Vainamoinen

Vainamoinen

Harbinger of the Balance

• Vestrum
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6153 posts

Posted 08 December 2016 - 14:34

Yeah... it's been a month since "just a few lines left".

Maybe drop a few lines about what's been thrown in your way again? :)

Hey Ubisoft, you can keep your "seamless vast online GTA in space" to yourselves. Signed, one of the greatest Beyond Good & Evil fans alive.

#8 Jockrym

Jockrym

Rubber Ducky

• Istrum
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 December 2016 - 22:20

Hello there,

it would be great to hear of some news to the german translations. We already waiting so long for the patch and it is no end in sight. That makes me really angry!

But one thing I know for the future: If RTG makes an announcement for a new game with german translation I will wait until theirs promises are true. In the future I will never buy a game at the beginning from RTG like this on Kickstarter or for full price. I will wait 'till everything is delivered an then I buy it for one fourth of the price.

Such a nice game, but a very bad support of RTG for the german players!

#9 Carla

Carla

Harbinger of the Balance

• Minstrum
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2253 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 05 February 2017 - 20:12

German has been added to books 4 and 5 on the Steam upgrade!  GOG is supposed to be coming soon!

• Tina and Vainamoinen like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users