#1 Klava

Klava

Fringe Café Regular

• Minstrum
  • PipPip
  • 100 posts

Posted 23 October 2016 - 18:29

Finished the game last night.

Had to cool off for the whole day, and still I'm at a loss for words to describe all of the emotions and... things... emotional things you made me feel with this game. I've made myself read through some threads similar to what I'm posting now to try and refrain from exploding with unnecesary ramblings and what's and why's and wtf's (and it's actually working, thanks to the community you have here).

Anyway...

/deep breath

Thank you, RTG, for finally bringing the part of my life that is TLJ saga to a fitting resolution. It was great, and you finished with a real bang! There is so much you did with this, both, IMO, right and wrong, and clever and... not so much, I couldn't possibly put it all together in one post in any coherent way in a language foreign to me.

So just thanks again, guys. You are the best.

P.S. Okay, one thing: I can't believe you decided to use Klacks the way... ummm... you decided to use him. I mean, come on, really? Klacks?!?  :wacko:

• Morten, Edreamer Jamil, khh and 3 others like this

#2 Morten

Morten

RTG Programmer

• RTG Staff
  • 1058 posts
  • LocationOslo, Norway

Posted 25 October 2016 - 09:56

Thank you so much for the lovely words. :)

I'm very glad you enjoyed the game. After all our hard work, these types of things really make our day! Thank you again!

• NeilClaimer and ct2651 like this

Red Thread Games PR0grammer & Naturally Selected Part-Time "Keep Track of Forum"-person / Community Overseer

#3 Klava

Klava

Fringe Café Regular

• Minstrum
  • PipPip
  • 100 posts

Posted 01 November 2016 - 12:22

I'm very glad you enjoyed the game.

you have no idea, good sir or madam. you didn't just push all of my very large TLG fan buttons, you played the bloody bohemian rhapsody on them. so many fond memories, places re-visited, characters met again, the story... finished?  :ph34r: - holy crap, it felt great!

thanks again. hope to see more stuff made by you, whatever that turns out to be  :).

• Morten, Edreamer Jamil, bongboy and 2 others like this

#4 Morten

Morten

RTG Programmer

• RTG Staff
  • 1058 posts
  • LocationOslo, Norway

Posted 02 November 2016 - 15:04

...you played the bloody bohemian rhapsody on them....

I don't think I've ever had a better compliment thrown my way.. Ever! Thank you again, so much!

• bongboy, NeilClaimer, ct2651 and 1 other like this

Red Thread Games PR0grammer & Naturally Selected Part-Time "Keep Track of Forum"-person / Community Overseer

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users