Photo

I must have missed something, did they just give up on porting DFC to iOS?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Scramkid86

Scramkid86

Rubber Ducky

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 10 October 2016 - 22:16

I've searched the forums and found one post asking for iOS beta testers, after that post to now there is no mention I can find of iOS. I'm dying to play this, I loved TLJ. All I have is an IPad 4 and love this style of game that,unfortunately, is predominantly on PC/laptop ...I realistically just Can not afford one, (if anyone wants to donate an old one to a financially challenged gamer girl, let me now!) Lol!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

#2 Vainamoinen

Vainamoinen

Harbinger of the Balance

• Vestrum
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6152 posts

Posted 10 October 2016 - 22:24

We've actually tried to throw a good solid Chapters-ready laptop at a rather active community member once... ...total disaster. She declined with the heaviest heart just as we had the funds all collected and ready. Miserable feelings everywhere. Ahhhhrrgggg. *sigh* I guess we're not doing it again. Not for two post newbies anyway. Sorry. :)

Concerning iOS, I remember this little interview from 2013:

http://www.pocketgam...ews.asp?c=51935

I'm not sure if anything at all still holds true from that article. They're basically making an extended edition and a PS4 edition now, and that's all I know of. Haven't heard from iOS for a good long while. I don't think it's as easily achieved as they thought three years ago. :mellow:

Sent from my PC using a bona fide browser

• bongboy, ct2651, the red of the kin and 1 other like this

Hey Ubisoft, you can keep your "seamless vast online GTA in space" to yourselves. Signed, one of the greatest Beyond Good & Evil fans alive.

#3 bongboy

bongboy

Vestrum Herald

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1710 posts
  • LocationRenton, WA, USA

Posted 10 October 2016 - 22:40

We've actually tried to throw a good solid Chapters-ready laptop at a rather active community member once... ...total disaster. She declined with the heaviest heart just as we had the funds all collected and ready. Miserable feelings everywhere. Ahhhhrrgggg. *sigh* I guess we're not doing it again. Not for two post newbies anyway. Sorry. :)

Who was that, by the way? It must have been before I became so active.

#4 Scramkid86

Scramkid86

Rubber Ducky

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 11 October 2016 - 03:27

That was nice of you all though! Just found this site... Gotta start somewhere!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

#5 merryawe

merryawe

Vestrum Crier

• Minstrum
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 583 posts
  • LocationPoland

Posted 11 October 2016 - 18:48

I know it's probably not the answer you're looking for, but maybe try to do a playthrough with a friend on their computer?

There was a time when all I had was a boxed version of Dreamfall and nowhere to play it. (A lightning killed my old faithful PC and I had no money for a new one.) As I was staying overnight at my friend's from a postgraduate course flat, and she had a laptop, I MADE HER to play with me LOL. We switched places so she wouldn't get too bored haha. I even stayed a day longer just to finish it.

Best. Playthrough. Ever. 

• Mr Moo likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users