• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 AaronLannister

AaronLannister

Rubber Ducky

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 16 September 2016 - 17:17

So we have met Zoe's 2 sisters Faith and also Hanna, but Hope was never introduced. I wonder who this mysterious sister is. I know Helena Chang made her but we know nothing about Hope.

#2 Riaise

Riaise

Vestrum Crier

• Minstrum
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 664 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 16 September 2016 - 20:32

Maybe we'll find out more about her in the short stories, or one of the other Kickstarter rewards? I hope so, because it seems odd that a fourth girl would be introduced and then never followed up on.

• Starseeker likes this

#3 MisterMetropolis

MisterMetropolis

Arcadia Native

• Drachkin
  • PipPipPip
  • 489 posts

Posted 03 October 2016 - 16:01

It's possible she's the dreaming girl from Chapter 1 and Chapter 2. I say this because in Chapter 9, there's a girl who looks and sounds exactly like her, only now she's in Marcuria and having very prophetic dreams about Zoe, Nox and Lux, like Zoe's and Hanna's dreams.

"But even if we don't reach that lofty goal this time around, we hope to some day still be able to tell this story. April's story, all of it. All that remains of it. Because it needs to be told. And you all deserve to hear it. And we would love to share it with you." - RTG, March 1, 2013

"Even if we don't get to $2 million, we will still look into ways of making The Longest Journey Home a reality...some day. It's a story we all want to tell, and we won't let it die.- RTG, March 9, 2013

#4 dreamshifter

dreamshifter

Rubber Ducky

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 17 December 2017 - 16:52

Where can I find these short stories? Is there any more content featuring April Ryan?

#5 khh

khh

Harbinger of the Balance

• 7078 posts
  • LocationNorway

Posted 17 December 2017 - 17:26

Where can I find these short stories? Is there any more content featuring April Ryan?

They were part of the original Kickstarter, but haven't been released yet, even to backers. It's not known at this time whether they will be available for purchase for those who weren't part of the Kickstarter.

• dreamshifter likes this

April Ryan is my friend,
Every sorrow she can mend.
When I visit her dark realm,
Does it simply overwhelm.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users