#141 King_Tetiro

King_Tetiro

Rubber Ducky

• Shifter
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • LocationUnited Kingdom

Posted 30 October 2014 - 09:51

I have not received my shirt. What should I do in this case?

#142 wandrew

wandrew

RTG Forum Moderator

• 721 posts

Posted 30 October 2014 - 09:57

You know what I'm going to say... ;)

You need to email support (at) redthreadgames.com. As you mentioned you already have, I'll also tag Rakel (sorry to single you out, Rakel!).

#143 Tina

Tina

RTG Forum Moderator

• 2878 posts
  • LocationOslo, Norway

Posted 30 October 2014 - 09:59

I have not received my shirt. What should I do in this case?

You have to send a mail to support@redthreadgames.com, I suppose. I'm sorry you haven't received it, because everyone should have received them by now.

Edit: stupid ninja wandrew :P

Edit nr 2: if mails have already been sent, I guess "try again" is an answer. I don't know how long ago that was, but they have been quite busy with getting out keys, fixing issues, and generally lots of support mails. So I can imagine that t-shirts may be a bit lower down on the priority list right now.
  • wandrew likes this
Tina: RTG fangirl and forum moderator.

#144 King_Tetiro

King_Tetiro

Rubber Ducky

• Shifter
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • LocationUnited Kingdom

Posted 30 October 2014 - 10:27

Well it isn't the end of the world as I pledged for the $500 tier and so there are many more chances for them to bundle my shirt with another physical reward. The map, USB drive or games for example!

And I started sending emails over a month ago. The first one was concern about physical rewards. None of them got a reply.

#145 Tina

Tina

RTG Forum Moderator

• 2878 posts
  • LocationOslo, Norway

Posted 30 October 2014 - 10:53

I'm mostly concerned that they may have printed all t-shirts at once. And some people have received two, because something was wrong with the first, and shirts getting lost in the mail etc. Which means they could run out of the t-shirts. I have no idea if this is what they did though.

And if you didn't find the infomation elsewhere: all the physical rewards will be sent after Book 5 is out. It's only t-shirts that are (or, were) sent before that.

I know RTG has replied to other people about t-shirts within the last month, so it is very strange that they haven't replied. Especially since they said they had put a system in place, that would make it easier for them to sort through support mails, and that they should be answered within an amount of time (that I don't remember, but certainly less than 4 weeks).

I guess you could PM Rakel, since she IS the person who deals with the t-shirts. And if something is wrong so your mails are somehow lost, then at least a PM would get through. Although I'm sure she's still super busy with release related stuff, so it is quite possible you won't get an immediate reply there either.

#146 khh

khh

Harbinger of the Balance

• 7122 posts
  • LocationNorway

Posted 30 October 2014 - 20:02

You might want to double check that you sent those emails from the account that's registered in your backerkit, as that allows RTG to verify your identity and problem much faster. If you used that email ... yeah, PM Rakel.

• Tina likes this

April Ryan is my friend,
Every sorrow she can mend.
When I visit her dark realm,
Does it simply overwhelm.

#147 Vainamoinen

Vainamoinen

Harbinger of the Balance

• Vestrum
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6168 posts

Posted 30 October 2014 - 21:55

Oh god do I have to reform that FAQ from the ground up.

• agirlnamedbob likes this

Hey Ubisoft, you can keep your "seamless vast online GTA in space" to yourselves. Signed, one of the greatest Beyond Good & Evil fans alive.

#148 Vainamoinen

Vainamoinen

Harbinger of the Balance

• Vestrum
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6168 posts

Posted 04 November 2014 - 15:42

Okay, should be halfway up to date right now... tell me if you miss anything.

• agirlnamedbob and khh like this

Hey Ubisoft, you can keep your "seamless vast online GTA in space" to yourselves. Signed, one of the greatest Beyond Good & Evil fans alive.

#149 Tomer

Tomer

Arcadia Native

• Vestrum
  • PipPipPip
  • 353 posts
  • LocationBerlin, Germany

Posted 08 January 2015 - 22:48

Hi! I hope it's legit to ask a question here - I wouldn't want to start a new thread for this:

What happens if I finished book 1 with all my choices saved, but then started a new game (because I was showing the remarkable game to a friend!), but only played, say, 10 minutes. Are my original choices still saved? Is it all erased and updated? Would appreciate an answer!

#150 agirlnamedbob

agirlnamedbob

Harbinger of the Balance

• 11228 posts
  • LocationWisconsin, USA

Posted 08 January 2015 - 22:54

Hi Tomer, 

The Support FAQ covers this a bit. 

Short version: If you start a new game, your choices will be rewritten, BUT only when you finish the playthrough. Your saves from the previous playthrough are still there, though, so you can simply boot up the last autosave from your first playthrough and quick finish the game to restore your previous choices. 

This will hopefully get easier in the future. RTG has said they're working on making some tweaks to this system, but we don't know fully what that will entail or when it will be implemented. Hopefully for Book Two or shortly thereafter. 

Erika - Friendly RTG Moderator

Facebook - Twitter - Steam - Twitch

#151 Tomer

Tomer

Arcadia Native

• Vestrum
  • PipPipPip
  • 353 posts

Posted 09 January 2015 - 00:42

Thanks! I guess an ideal solution would be to have a "profile concept", where you can have, say, 10 different profiles each with its own set of decisions. But what you described sounds fine, too.

#152 agirlnamedbob

agirlnamedbob

Harbinger of the Balance

• 11228 posts
  • LocationWisconsin, USA

Posted 09 January 2015 - 01:31

I believe they hope to have some sort of folder type save management system put in place eventually. Which would basically be like profiles. But again, we won't really know how that'll work until they get it into place. 

Erika - Friendly RTG Moderator

Facebook - Twitter - Steam - Twitch

#153 darkshuria

darkshuria

Rubber Ducky

• Vestrum
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 26 January 2015 - 00:08

Is there news of the French translation? I wonder if we shall be entitled to have the same voices as in the previous games. As nothing leaked out...

#154 Vainamoinen

Vainamoinen

Harbinger of the Balance

• Vestrum
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6168 posts

Posted 26 January 2015 - 11:17

The French translation will be made once the episodes are all out, that's what we know for now.

I guess that RTG has different things on their minds right now, so the chances of a voice actor announcement during the next eight months is very slim. :(

#155 Vainamoinen

Vainamoinen

Harbinger of the Balance

• Vestrum
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6168 posts

Posted 20 May 2015 - 11:03

Major updates today. FAQ 2.0, easily.

• Edreamer Jamil and khh like this

#156 Tomer

Tomer

Arcadia Native

• Vestrum
  • PipPipPip
  • 353 posts

Posted 22 May 2015 - 13:31

Major updates today. FAQ 2.0, easily.

Did I miss something?

• Vainamoinen likes this

#157 khh

khh

Harbinger of the Balance

• 7122 posts
  • LocationNorway

Posted 22 May 2015 - 13:38

Did I miss something?

No, there wasn't any announcement or anything. We were just talking about rewards and stretch goals and the delivery there of, and V updated the FAQ.

• Vainamoinen likes this

April Ryan is my friend,
Every sorrow she can mend.
When I visit her dark realm,
Does it simply overwhelm.

#158 Bruno

Bruno

Harbinger of the Balance

• Vestrum
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2424 posts
  • LocationLondon

Posted 22 May 2015 - 14:12

There is a new update, actually :)

• Tina likes this

Bruno Espadana, no panda abuser.

I have a website - and also an Instagram account!

#159 Tina

Tina

RTG Forum Moderator

• 2878 posts
  • LocationOslo, Norway

Posted 22 May 2015 - 14:12

And now he can update it again ;)

(I see khh is currently posting the new Kickstarter Update, with more info about rewards, so I'll stay out of it)

• agirlnamedbob likes this

#160 Vainamoinen

Vainamoinen

Harbinger of the Balance

• Vestrum
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6168 posts

Posted 22 May 2015 - 14:19

I think we coerced RTG into these reward updates. :mellow:

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: FAQ, answers without questions;

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users