Harbinger of the Balance

• Vestrum
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3090 posts

Posted 19 May 2016 - 16:45

At least partially...

Awesome :) I might give it a try...

EDIT:

Diary screens => you can't access the diary, but it's not necessary to complete the game, or is it?

That's true, but I'd say it's important to the story, especially for someone who hasn't played TLJ before.

#182 Bakhtosh

Bakhtosh

Rubber Ducky

• Istrum
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • LocationHamburg, Germany

Posted 19 May 2016 - 17:11

You defintely miss something - but I think the story is understandable nevertheless. Just thinking that it might inspire the ResidualVM developers to put some work in the STARK engine support if they notice that there are some people out there playing the game using ResidualVM and report bugs. Uhh... on the other side they maybe don't want bug reports until its officially supported. So far I've only played up to chapter 2. Looks good so far.

• Indrid Cold likes this

#183 Stedmister

Stedmister

Rubber Ducky

• Shifter
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 21 July 2016 - 05:36

I backed Broken Sword serpents curse campaign, from Revelation games, they used koch media to distribute and make the rewards and I was impressed, give them a shout, they did a usb key as well.

#184 Vainamoinen

Vainamoinen

Harbinger of the Balance

• Vestrum
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6153 posts

Posted 21 July 2016 - 09:18

And Koch Media enforced Steam on the backer discs of the game, thus making them all completely useless, and sure enough they fucked up the retail version in the same way.

Any and all contact with the company that I personally spell slightly differently today should be avoided at all costs. :mellow:

Hey Ubisoft, you can keep your "seamless vast online GTA in space" to yourselves. Signed, one of the greatest Beyond Good & Evil fans alive.

#185 willow

willow

Rubber Ducky

• Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 28 October 2016 - 12:33

Good morning

In FAQ, french voice should arrived after all five episodes as promised in kickstarter.

(2) Stretch goal & reward delivery [updated March 30th, 2016]

Stretch Goals:

• "The Spoken World" DELIVERED/PENDING — Language versions: The French and Polish voices version will likely be added only after all five episodes have released in the English language (no official comment – but French subtitles seem to be available); the German voices are delivered faster following an agreement with EuroVideo. Voice actors: From the original TLJ/DF cast, Sarah Hamilton (April), Roger Raines (Crow), André Sogliuzzo (Blind Bob) and Ralph Byers (Brian Westhouse/Roper Klacks) return.
  •  

The fifth episode has been released sinc some months and no french voiceovers. When will french voiceovers be released?

#186 Vainamoinen

Vainamoinen

Harbinger of the Balance

• Vestrum
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6153 posts

Posted 28 October 2016 - 13:17

Ooof, sorry, haven't updated this post for ages. Unfortunately, I don't have any idea when the French voiceovers are being released – German players are still waiting for Book4/Book5 voiceovers too. :mellow:

Hey Ubisoft, you can keep your "seamless vast online GTA in space" to yourselves. Signed, one of the greatest Beyond Good & Evil fans alive.

#187 willow

willow

Rubber Ducky

• Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 28 October 2016 - 14:25

Ooof, sorry, haven't updated this post for ages. Unfortunately, I don't have any idea when the French voiceovers are being released – German players are still waiting for Book4/Book5 voiceovers too. :mellow:

Thanks.

For info, source of french voice release by RTG. It was in 2014. Since no info. sad.

Ragnar has said on this forum in 2014 that french voices would be released after the release of fifth book.

http://redthreadgame...ge-5#entry27323

33884841no.jpg

#188 Cez

Cez

Rubber Ducky

• Pip
  • 45 posts
  • LocationPoland

Posted 03 December 2016 - 13:32

Hi, I remamber that there was a plan to release full soundtrack and Journeys, the graphic novel. So when it will be available?

#189 Vainamoinen

Vainamoinen

Harbinger of the Balance

• Vestrum
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6153 posts

Posted 05 December 2016 - 14:00

Hi, I remamber that there was a plan to release full soundtrack and Journeys, the graphic novel. So when it will be available?

The full soundtrack is available via bandcamp and other sources; if you're a backer, you can retrieve it via your Humble account.

As to Journeys:Birth and the entire rest... uhm... biiiig question marks.

• Cez likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: FAQ, answers without questions;

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users