#41 the red of the kin

the red of the kin

Vestrum Herald

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1067 posts
  • LocationTrieste (Italy)

Posted 18 October 2016 - 13:27

here's my two cents.

Sure: portable devices are more popular than ever and the processing power of them machines has gotten exponentially bigger, since those few years ago. So I'm sure that, with some appropriate down-scaling, DFC could get even more audience.

I could never be among that audience. I never watch movies on pads or phones because...well because it plain sucks. Same goes for video games. The ones I play on pads and phones generally are either platforms or puzzle. I did play monkey island at some point. 
hey maybe it's the fact that I'm not of a younger generation, but that's how I feel: Epic scenes on lower graphics and a small screen? No thanks.

But I admit it: the adventure game style suits the device.

IF YOU'RE A GHOST.......JUST LEAVE ME BE!

#42 Olstyle

Olstyle

Vestrum Crier

• Istrum
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 597 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 18 October 2016 - 15:15

I think DFC makes a lot of sense on the TV (that's why I played it there). So anything which can bring its screen to the TV makes sense, and that's all mobile devices nowadays.
But I also believe that the version which we know from the PC can not run on any current tablet, so the "port" would be a whole new take on the game (as also stated in the original interview).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users