1 reply to this topic

#1 loxaxs

loxaxs

Rubber Ducky

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 06 September 2016 - 18:36

Hello

I'm playing DFC on PC. I bought it with the humble bundle.

At the begging of the game, the little girl's nightmare is the only one accessible in Storytime.

The landscape of Storytime is just a huge tornado which can be entered once only, like in this walkthrough video.

I thought there would be several dreams to visit and solve like in this walkthrough.

Is it for another console only ? Has it been removed from the game for some reason ? Were the dreams supposed to have an effect on Zoƫ's post-awakening life ?

Is there any chance I can play a version including those dreams ?

Thank you for any information

• Vainamoinen likes this

#2 agirlnamedbob

agirlnamedbob

Harbinger of the Balance

• 11227 posts
  • LocationWisconsin, USA

Posted 06 September 2016 - 19:39

The Storytime section in Book One has been changed since the original release. The second video you linked was recorded in a while ago. The first one was recorded after the changes had been made. 

There's a bit more discussion of the topic over in this thread. Morten, one of the developers, responded there with a bit of insight as to why the changes were made. 

As it stands right now, that original sequence is no longer in the game at all, so there is no way to play it. It's possible it may show back up in the future as an optional extra / deleted scenes sort of thing, but no guarantees. Sorry. :(

• khh likes this

Erika - Friendly RTG Moderator

Facebook - Twitter - Steam - Twitch

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users