• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Julia

Julia

Rubber Ducky

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 28 July 2014 - 14:30

I have been a TLJ fan for quite some time and recently I replayed the games and found out about the coming soon Chapters and RTG. 

Also, I started drawing last year and I am now building a portfolio. I saw that there is a Jobs tab on the website, but I've been thinking - 

Is there any chance to be hired to work for RTG as a novice artist (or intern)?

Being a part of this incredible game is going to make me the happiest person in the world, even if it takes me a while to get there.

#2 Lee-m

Lee-m

Harbinger of the Balance

• Vestrum
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1866 posts
  • LocationYorkshire, England

Posted 28 July 2014 - 15:32

Wouldnt it be a better idea to email them with your cv to the address given ?

#3 agirlnamedbob

agirlnamedbob

Harbinger of the Balance

• 11228 posts
  • LocationWisconsin, USA

Posted 28 July 2014 - 15:40

Yeah, they've got the submission form open so people can submit their stuff for possible openings that might come up in the future. Since they're not currently hiring artists, I'm not sure if they'll know what sort of artists they may be looking for in the future, as a lot of things could change that. 

With RTG's workload, I'm not sure how much of a response you'll get here. You never know, but I'd suggest contacting them through their Jobs web form. 

Possible unwanted advice: 

Personally, I'd recommend that you tailor your efforts to honing your skills at the art you're most passionate about. I don't think it'd be entirely fair to you for RTG to say "Well, we might maybe need something like this eventually." and have you focus on getting that job, only for it to not materialize. Figure out what you love, hone your skills, be passionate about it, and the rest will follow after. 

• Morten, Tina, Liami and 1 other like this

Erika - Friendly RTG Moderator

Facebook - Twitter - Steam - Twitch

#4 Julia

Julia

Rubber Ducky

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 28 July 2014 - 20:58

Thanks for the reply, I was just wondering. 

Currently, I am working on fundamentals, and my work is mostly tailored for concept art - characters mainly and environments. I am still learning, but I have a definite idea of what I'm striving toward. Great advice anyway :} 

• Veen Friend likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users