Photo
- - - - -

No response from RTG

Best Answer Jabod , 16 September 2016 - 15:26

Quick update.

Although some confusion reigned between RTG and myself due to an email not getting delivered the problem has now been solved. Humble Bundle sorted out the problem for me of my changed email address after pledging but before delivery. However RTG also had the start of an answer for me but that was the email that went missing. The vagaries of electronic life ;)

Anyway, thanks to all that helped across the 3 areas that were involved.

Jabod

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Jabod

Jabod

Rubber Ducky

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 22 August 2016 - 15:08

Not sure if this is the right forum for this but it seems appropriate.

Once RTG decided to go to an episodic (Chapter) release of DFC I, like many other Kickstarter backers I suspect, decided to wait until all episodes had been released before playing. Once 5 was released I emailed RTG (using the email address they sent all Kickstarter updates to) asking for a GOG code. After waiting around 3 weeks with no response I tried again. Once more, no response. I have since tried a third time and, guess what, no response. Not only has there been no response there hasn't even been an acknowledgement of the emails.

Has anyone else had this problem and found a way forward or is there any other way of getting a response from RTG?

TIA

Jabod

#2 khh

khh

Harbinger of the Balance

• 7118 posts
  • LocationNorway

Posted 22 August 2016 - 15:19

Red Thread Games' email support has not been working well, and sadly there have been quite a few others who have experienced the same problem. Making sure you include GOG key in the subject of the email, as well as sending the email from the account you backed with can help, but it's no guarantee.

They usually follow the forums quite well, though, so maybe one of them will see this topic and be able to help.
  • agirlnamedbob likes this

April Ryan is my friend,
Every sorrow she can mend.
When I visit her dark realm,
Does it simply overwhelm.

#3 Jabod

Jabod

Rubber Ducky

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 22 August 2016 - 15:36

Thanks khh for a swift response.

I think to say that RTG's email support has not been working well is very polite of you :)

As the subject line I used was "GOG Key for Dreamfall Chapters" which was sent from the correct account I can on only hope it gets picked up from here.

Thanks again for your help.

Jabod

• khh likes this

#4 Jabod

Jabod

Rubber Ducky

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 16 September 2016 - 15:26   Best Answer

Quick update.

Although some confusion reigned between RTG and myself due to an email not getting delivered the problem has now been solved. Humble Bundle sorted out the problem for me of my changed email address after pledging but before delivery. However RTG also had the start of an answer for me but that was the email that went missing. The vagaries of electronic life ;)

Anyway, thanks to all that helped across the 3 areas that were involved.

Jabod

• agirlnamedbob and khh like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users