Eveolene

Arcadia Native

• Vestrum
  • PipPipPip
  • 393 posts
  • LocationUnited Kingdom

Posted 05 August 2016 - 06:29

I made a Sporcle quiz!

Feedback is very welcome, but hopefully the below answers some more common questions:

Spoiler

If anyone thinks any characters deserve to be on there who aren't (please read the spoiler section before suggesting anyone, since there is a caveat in there) or have any other issues with the game, let me know. I'm keeping an eye on the stats and so far, there are only 8 characters significantly below 50%, and they are the characters I expect to be less well-known (with my absolutely intended Alatien wild card at the bottom). And if anyone has any requests for any other kinds of quizzes (TLJ-related or otherwise), do let me know, I very much enjoy making them.

• Vainamoinen, Ringtail and Indrid Cold like this

"This story, like all good stories, begins where it ends, in a tower, in a realm that is no more." - Lady Alvane

"I will stop doing this thing that I love and makes me feel happy and fulfilled to follow you to the next stop on our pointless, depressing journey." - Shitbot

Dreamfall Chapters Transcript | Twitch Stream

#2 Ringtail

Ringtail

Vestrum Herald

• Drachkin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1303 posts
  • LocationRockville, MD, USA

Posted 05 August 2016 - 16:35

Oof, that was tough! But I got 88 of 101! :D

Thanks for putting it together!
  • Eveolene likes this

#3 Indrid Cold

Indrid Cold

Harbinger of the Balance

• Vestrum
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3088 posts

Posted 05 August 2016 - 17:18

I missed 4. I couldn't remember the names of the third stickman, the alatien guard and the pizza-eating guy in the Victory Hotel at all, and also I was drawing a blank for the psychotherapist's surname.
  • Ringtail and Eveolene like this

#4 bongboy

bongboy

Vestrum Herald

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1710 posts
  • LocationRenton, WA, USA

Posted 05 August 2016 - 22:32

I missed 4. I couldn't remember the names of the third stickman, the alatien guard and the pizza-eating guy in the Victory Hotel at all, and also I was drawing a blank for the psychotherapist's surname.

Fun fact about the pizza-eating guy in the Victory Hotel: In TLJ, but not Dreamfall, Marcus Crozier was voiced by none other than Ragnar. True story.

• Indrid Cold and Eveolene like this

#5 Indrid Cold

Indrid Cold

Harbinger of the Balance

• Vestrum
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3088 posts

Posted 05 August 2016 - 22:40

Fun fact about the pizza-eating guy in the Victory Hotel: In TLJ, but not Dreamfall, Marcus Crozier was voiced by none other than Ragnar. True story.

Indeed, I'm aware of that. But I was talking about (spoiler to avoid giving the answer to the quiz)

Spoiler
, not Marcus.

• Eveolene likes this

#6 kla622

kla622

Rubber Ducky

• Pip
  • 37 posts

Posted 14 October 2016 - 22:33

I've recently discovered this quiz (and posted it into a different topic because I didn't know it was listed here), it's really well done, so thanks for making it! :) Some of the descriptions are really funny, and my favorite thing is that it accepts

Spoiler

Some observations, not to be nitpicky, just to contribute and because I like to discuss character appearances for some reason :D :

Spoiler

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users