• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Dzamija

Dzamija

Rubber Ducky

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 30 July 2016 - 04:59

Just finished. Played TLJ for the first time when I was like 10. Fourteen years later, the journey is finally over. 

I'm speechless. Everything's just so right, so full-circle. It was a part of my life, honestly. Hell I've been playing it for more than half of my life. Really sad that it's over in a way, and I'll definitely be playing it again. The characters, the music, the design, the storytelling, the EXCEPTIONAL planting-and-harvesting (having Westhouse be the villain in the end had my jaw kissing the floor, no joke). That beer joke. That fucking beer joke. The ending with Lady Alvane and having April coming through. 

Kinda was hoping to see the reunification of Stark and Arcadia though 'cause it was hinted so many times, but that's about the only complaint I will ever have about this marvelous game. 

It's obvious how much of your soul you guys put into this game and for that I have the utmost praise. Please keep making games because the world needs more of this shit.

Goddamn it I'm a grown-ass man and I'm almost getting teary-eyed over an eighteen year-old story. Fuck you guys.

But seriously. Thanks for this. And a big thank you to all the people on kickstarter who made this a reality. Cheers from Serbia. Please make more. Bye!

• Jecica, Vainamoinen, khh and 6 others like this

#2 Jelena

Jelena

Arcadia Native

• PipPipPip
  • 269 posts
  • LocationKosovska Mitrovica, Kosovo/Serbia

Posted 31 July 2016 - 21:11

Which city in Serbia are you from? I'm from Serbia, too! Well, from Kosovo. Kosovska Mitrovica. Drago mi je da jos neko pored mene iz Srbije obozava ovu sagu :) Nisam znala sta cu sa sobom kad sam zavrsila DFC. Ali, cisto sumnjam da ce da prave jos delova, iako ima toliko toga da se pokrije, jos misterija koje treba da se rese.

• Jecica likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users