• Please log in to reply
261 replies to this topic

#121 khh

khh

Harbinger of the Balance

• 7122 posts
  • LocationNorway

Posted 21 October 2014 - 09:09

And HumbleBundle resender mail says: Dreamfall Chapters (Tier 75+). As I said I paid for 125 $ box set. But I belive the digital extras (tier 125$) are the same with the tier 75$ and that's why system shows as 75. Am I correct or there's a  still problem? I'm really confused. :(

I believe that is correct, and that there's no problem.

• Levarust likes this

April Ryan is my friend,
Every sorrow she can mend.
When I visit her dark realm,
Does it simply overwhelm.

#122 merryawe

merryawe

Vestrum Crier

• Minstrum
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 583 posts
  • LocationPoland

Posted 21 October 2014 - 09:12

AAAh, all the pain has gone away at last...

Time to also go away and come back after I finished Dreamfall Chapters.

OMFG. 

<--- Guys look, hey, look, look, hey, look! HEY! DID YOU LOOK PROPERLY?! HEY! Look! Hey! Look, hey!

See ya!   :sohappy:

#123 Levarust

Levarust

Rubber Ducky

• Vestrum
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 21 October 2014 - 09:16

I believe that is correct, and that there's no problem.

Ok, thank you so much. :)

#124 Loerwyn

Loerwyn

Rubber Ducky

• Vestrum
  • Pip
  • 26 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 21 October 2014 - 09:23

A little tip for those who pledged/BackerKit'd under a different e-mail to their Humble one, although I'm sure this will have been posted elsewhere.

But anyway - if you don't have your Humble page yet but you backed, log in to Humble with the e-mail address you used for BackerKit. Click the + next to Claim Past Purchases, and it should say Dreamfall Chapters. Do *NOT* click the game name. There is a little '(link)' button to the right of it. Click that. Copy the URL to your clipboard or copypasta it somewhere safe. Log out of Humble, then log in with the account you want. Copypasta the link into your browser, and then you can claim it to the correct account.

That's how I did it, and I hope it helps someone.

#125 Muczisu

Muczisu

Rubber Ducky

• Pip
  • 2 posts
  • LocationPoland

Posted 21 October 2014 - 10:01

Hi :) I want to ask about how fast you get your steam key on a humble? It's first time when I use Humble and I'm little worry about this. I read a lot of message in this topic and at this moment I can write that everything looks right in my humble, but still there is no any key or something like that. Should I wait patiently now or click somewhere else? Greetings! :D

#126 Humblyden

Humblyden

Rubber Ducky

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 21 October 2014 - 11:12

Hello everyone,

I'm sorry to add another question to the pile since everything's obviously really busy right now, but I wasn't sure where else to turn and I haven't been able to figure this out on my own.

Basically, I think I may have made a mistake with my backing rewards that means I can't/won't get a key for the game. I pledged $25 and when it came time to fill out the Backerkit survey, I declined any rewards because I didn't really want the Forum Badge (don't really know what that is) or the wallpapers – I just wanted to back the project, and to get the game at the end of it. I didn't realize I was probably declining access to the game as well.

My pledge shows up on Kickstarter as it should and Backerkit recognizes that I pledged $25 (and that I have that amount in credit), but it just says that I'm on the $0 tier level, that I have added nothing to my cart and that I've alreadly placed my (empty) order. I'm guessing, basically, that I told the system I don't want anything at all, and so nothing therefore has been connected to Humble either (there are no unclaimed purchases there).

I would, of course, still like the game. So I was wondering, if I really did accidentally decline access to the game, is there a way of reclaiming that reward on Backerkit somehow? Perhaps it's a question for them, but I thought it best to start here.

Thank you very much in advance (and sorry for my clumsiness)!

#127 Moldavia

Moldavia

Rubber Ducky

• Istrum
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
  • LocationManitoba, Canada

Posted 21 October 2014 - 11:16

Hi :) I want to ask about how fast you get your steam key on a humble? It's first time when I use Humble and I'm little worry about this. I read a lot of message in this topic and at this moment I can write that everything looks right in my humble, but still there is no any key or something like that. Should I wait patiently now or click somewhere else? Greetings! :D

Have you linked your steam account to humble?  When you have it linked you just clicked on the claim button and it sends the key directly to steam.

https://support.humb...edeem-my-games-

#128 RoyMartin

RoyMartin

Fringe Café Regular

• Shifter
  • PipPip
  • 112 posts

Posted 21 October 2014 - 11:19

Hello everyone,

I'm sorry to add another question to the pile since everything's obviously really busy right now, but I wasn't sure where else to turn and I haven't been able to figure this out on my own.

Basically, I think I may have made a mistake with my backing rewards that means I can't/won't get a key for the game. I pledged $25 and when it came time to fill out the Backerkit survey, I declined any rewards because I didn't really want the Forum Badge (don't really know what that is) or the wallpapers – I just wanted to back the project, and to get the game at the end of it. I didn't realize I was probably declining access to the game as well.

My pledge shows up on Kickstarter as it should and Backerkit recognizes that I pledged $25 (and that I have that amount in credit), but it just says that I'm on the $0 tier level, that I have added nothing to my cart and that I've alreadly placed my (empty) order. I'm guessing, basically, that I told the system I don't want anything at all, and so nothing therefore has been connected to Humble either (there are no unclaimed purchases there).

I would, of course, still like the game. So I was wondering, if I really did accidentally decline access to the game, is there a way of reclaiming that reward on Backerkit somehow? Perhaps it's a question for them, but I thought it best to start here.

Hm, sounds like you ought to send a mail to support@redthreadgames.com

#129 Moldavia

Moldavia

Rubber Ducky

• Istrum
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 21 October 2014 - 11:21

Hello everyone,

So did you get a paypal receipt for the 25?  This receipt pretty much confirms your actual purchase regardless of what else you did.

#130 skidpro

skidpro

Rubber Ducky

• Istrum
  • Pip
  • 22 posts
  • LocationLondon

Posted 21 October 2014 - 11:25

Quote referring to original post in this topic.
Edited to save space.

i do not understand this total garbage....i have changed email address and changed them on the sites so what am I suppose to do? a forum badge..well I want to pledge game i pledged for...this is a complex mess up....sorrry...

#131 Humblyden

Humblyden

Rubber Ducky

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 21 October 2014 - 11:39

Hm, sounds like you ought to send a mail to support@redthreadgames.com

Thanks, maybe I should do that. I just wanted to try something else first since their inbox is probably pretty full.

So did you get a paypal receipt for the 25?  This receipt pretty much confirms your actual purchase regardless of what else you did.

Do you mean for the original pledge back in 2013? I honestly can't remember that – I'm afraid I won't have saved it. I can't remember getting anything after I completed the survey either. The amount is obviously registered at Kickstarter (and Backerkit), but does the fact that it's "pledged" then mean I've just promised them the money but they haven't gotten it? That can't be, can it?

Suddenly this got very complicated... oh, dear. Thanks for replying, both of you, though.

#132 Cube

Cube

Rubber Ducky

• Vestrum
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • LocationNorway/UK _| ̄|○

Posted 21 October 2014 - 11:42

I can't, I just can't. I'm crying. I've too many feels, I just started up the game but I have too many feels already. help.

• DiskJunky likes this

Fxe7JBI.jpg

#133 RoyMartin

RoyMartin

Fringe Café Regular

• Shifter
  • PipPip
  • 112 posts

Posted 21 October 2014 - 11:49

Thanks, maybe I should do that. I just wanted to try something else first since their inbox is probably pretty full.

Do you mean for the original pledge back in 2013? I honestly can't remember that – I'm afraid I won't have saved it. I can't remember getting anything after I completed the survey either. The amount is obviously registered at Kickstarter (and Backerkit), but does the fact that it's "pledged" then mean I've just promised them the money but they haven't gotten it? That can't be, can it?

Suddenly this got very complicated... oh, dear. Thanks for replying, both of you, though.

Well, if you pledged through Kickstarter with a valid credit or debit card, it has been paid for. I'm sure RTG can find out how much you plegded, and if the pledge went through. It sounds as if you paid, and chose not to get any rewards :)

#134 Moldavia

Moldavia

Rubber Ducky

• Istrum
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 21 October 2014 - 11:51

If you go to paypal and sign in you can check your history and see if you paid them anything in 2013.  I believe the other person was right might wanna send them an email but having a receipt email to back up your purchase might be helpful too.

#135 skidpro

skidpro

Rubber Ducky

• Istrum
  • Pip
  • 22 posts
  • LocationLondon

Posted 21 October 2014 - 11:51

ok after all that hassle I got code for a forum badge now what???

#136 Morten

Morten

RTG Programmer

• RTG Staff
  • 1061 posts
  • LocationOslo, Norway

Posted 21 October 2014 - 11:52

ok after all that hassle I got code for a forum badge now what???

I'm not sure what more to say here.. Follow the instructions in the first post of this topic to redeem your forum badge.

• skidpro likes this

Red Thread Games PR0grammer & Naturally Selected Part-Time "Keep Track of Forum"-person / Community Overseer

#137 skidpro

skidpro

Rubber Ducky

• Istrum
  • Pip
  • 22 posts
  • LocationLondon

Posted 21 October 2014 - 11:54

I'm not sure what more to say here.. Follow the instructions in the first post of this topic to redeem your forum badge.

got it..thanks!

• Morten and DiskJunky like this

#138 Morten

Morten

RTG Programmer

• RTG Staff
  • 1061 posts
  • LocationOslo, Norway

Posted 21 October 2014 - 11:55

Great! Sorry for your troubles :)

Red Thread Games PR0grammer & Naturally Selected Part-Time "Keep Track of Forum"-person / Community Overseer

#139 skidpro

skidpro

Rubber Ducky

• Istrum
  • Pip
  • 22 posts
  • LocationLondon

Posted 21 October 2014 - 11:56

oh and the game unreleased still on stieam, when is the release as people are downloading it already?

#140 skidpro

skidpro

Rubber Ducky

• Istrum
  • Pip
  • 22 posts
  • LocationLondon

Posted 21 October 2014 - 11:57

why have I got 0 warning points????

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Guide, Backer Badge, Forum Badge

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users