#84 Moldavia

Moldavia

Rubber Ducky

• Istrum
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
  • LocationManitoba, Canada

Posted 21 October 2014 - 00:36

and SCOOOOORE !!!! lol guess patience is a virtue and to bad I have a limited supply...Everyone is awesome though.

#85 Flakes

Flakes

Fringe Café Regular

• Istrum
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 21 October 2014 - 00:37

Yay I was beginning to worry.

#86 agirlnamedbob

agirlnamedbob

Harbinger of the Balance

• 11227 posts
  • LocationWisconsin, USA

Posted 21 October 2014 - 00:52

Oh, thank all of the deities. I was really starting to worry for all of you guys. 

<3 So glad to see so many new badges!

• DiskJunky likes this

Erika - Friendly RTG Moderator

Facebook - Twitter - Steam - Twitch

#87 Intangible 360

Intangible 360

Rubber Ducky

• Vestrum
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 October 2014 - 00:53

Thanks, this was helpful.

#88 evgrim

evgrim

Rubber Ducky

• Vestrum
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 21 October 2014 - 00:59

Hm, I pledged for Boxed Journeyman Edition using your slacker backer campaign.
My Humble Bundle account was updated, but it states "Dreamfall Chapters ($20+ tier)" and Steam key is inactive. I dont remember properly, Boxed Journeyman Edition includes early access, isnt it?

Sorry for my English, greetings from Russia.

#89 Fritjof - Heimdall

Fritjof - Heimdall

Arcadia Native

• Shifter
  • PipPipPip
  • 156 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 21 October 2014 - 01:01

So.. OK First, AWESOME!! Second, yes, I can get it to work, thank you. Third: Even though we get this Early access through steam, will I be able to get the game on GOG? I prefer getting games on GOG compared to Steam.

• Jecica likes this

Dream Traveller - Shifter - Salty Seaman patron - Smithy - MIA - Viking - Pirate - Foodie - GAM3R - Proud Dreamfall: Chapters Backer!

"If life was a pie then it would be easy and good, but life is not a pie, so we eat random food and lose ourselves in the sea of food. How can we then find our way in life if we can't even choose what to eat?"

#90 agirlnamedbob

agirlnamedbob

Harbinger of the Balance

• 11227 posts
  • LocationWisconsin, USA

Posted 21 October 2014 - 01:28

Game on GOG is coming. Build still being finalized. 

• Fritjof - Heimdall and DiskJunky like this

Erika - Friendly RTG Moderator

Facebook - Twitter - Steam - Twitch

#91 Jecica

Jecica

Vestrum Herald

• Dreamer
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1500 posts
  • LocationBelgrade, Serbia

Posted 21 October 2014 - 01:28

Heeey Fritzy boy! Yes, you'll get your game on GOG and all the other versions (Linux and Mac) in the next twelve hours, according to the newest KS update. just watch your Humbe page!

Edit: Ninja'd by Super Erika!

• Fritjof - Heimdall, agirlnamedbob and DiskJunky like this

"We have seen it all, yes, and we remember. We remember because we pass the stories on, from Harbinger of the Balance to A Rubber Ducky, throughout the centuries. Do you want to hear one of our stories?
Ask us, ask. Ask about
the Pizza, the Thief and the Time..."

#92 Levarust

Levarust

Rubber Ducky

• Vestrum
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 21 October 2014 - 01:46

When I used the key resender new mail says: Dreamfall Chapters ($50+ tier) ... but I pledged for Boxed Journeyman Edition, is there any problem or not, not certain? :-/

And the second; when I click to Dreamfall Chapters ($50+ tier) link in my mail it's redicets to Humble Bundle page (no problem) and gives me this message: "Unknown key! Sorry I could not find this key. If you have already purchased the product, please find your key by using our order resender." (a problem?)

So, what should I do? (Maybe there is no problem and I'm just getting agitated :P )

#93 Ceres

Ceres

Rubber Ducky

• Shifter
  • Pip
  • 32 posts
  • LocationIsland of Ge'en

Posted 21 October 2014 - 01:49

I got the link on my Humble page, clicked on 'To redeem, Connect to Steam' - and, several minutes after I clicked, HB is still "spinning."  I've gotten 4 emails from HB saying "The Steam account named ... has been linked to your Humble Bundle account" ... but I still can't find a way to get to Dreamfall: Chapters on Steam.  :tear:

"That life, even when difficult and painful, is a gift.  That love is priceless, and rare, and precious.  That every good action, every good thought, counts."   ~  Charlie  

#94 DiskJunky

DiskJunky

Harbinger of the Balance

• Drachkin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3091 posts
  • LocationBehind you (mwuh ha ha!)

Posted 21 October 2014 - 01:51

When I used the key resender new mail says: Dreamfall Chapters ($50+ tier) ... but I pledged for Boxed Journeyman Edition, is there any problem or not, not certain? :-/

And the second; when I click to Dreamfall Chapters ($50+ tier) link in my mail it's redicets to Humble Bundle page (no problem) and gives me this message: "Unknown key! Sorry I could not find this key. If you have already purchased the product, please find your key by using our order resender." (a problem?)

So, what should I do? (Maybe there is no problem and I'm just getting agitated :P )

In the first case, don't worry! HB shows the highest digital tier for your pledge - which can look like it's for the tier below. Your tier probably has some physical rewards that HB can't show so it puts the wrong name for the tier against it I think.

As for the second issue, create a new thread. Morten or one of the RTG staff will take it from there - I'm honestly not sure what the issue is in this case, sorry :(

Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

#95 DiskJunky

DiskJunky

Harbinger of the Balance

• Drachkin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3091 posts

Posted 21 October 2014 - 01:52

I got the link on my Humble page, clicked on 'To redeem, Connect to Steam' - and, several minutes after I clicked, HB is still "spinning."  I've gotten 4 emails from HB saying "The Steam account named ... has been linked to your Humble Bundle account" ... but I still can't find a way to get to Dreamfall: Chapters on Steam.  :tear:

Try linking your accounts first. I had this issue. Once linked, it took about 10/15 minutes before I could get the key to generate and it showed up in my Steam account. Give it time!

Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

#96 Whispers of Winter

Whispers of Winter

Rubber Ducky

• Drachkin
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 21 October 2014 - 01:54

Still nothing on the Humble page for me.

People like to invent monsters and monstrosities, then they seem less monstrous themselves. (Geralt of Rivia)

#97 Ceres

Ceres

Rubber Ducky

• Shifter
  • Pip
  • 32 posts
  • LocationIsland of Ge'en

Posted 21 October 2014 - 01:56

Thanks, DiskJunky -- I'll keep you posted (no pun intended).

• DiskJunky likes this

"That life, even when difficult and painful, is a gift.  That love is priceless, and rare, and precious.  That every good action, every good thought, counts."   ~  Charlie  

#98 Jecica

Jecica

Vestrum Herald

• Dreamer
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1500 posts
  • LocationBelgrade, Serbia

Posted 21 October 2014 - 01:57

Still nothing on the Humble page for me.

Are you using the correct email address? The same one has to be used for both Kickstarter and Humble Bundle accounts in order for everything to work.

"We have seen it all, yes, and we remember. We remember because we pass the stories on, from Harbinger of the Balance to A Rubber Ducky, throughout the centuries. Do you want to hear one of our stories?
Ask us, ask. Ask about
the Pizza, the Thief and the Time..."

#99 DiskJunky

DiskJunky

Harbinger of the Balance

• Drachkin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3091 posts

Posted 21 October 2014 - 01:59

Are you using the correct email address? The same one has to be used for both Kickstarter and Humble Bundle accounts in order for everything to work.

^^good catch, I'd forgotten about that

#100 Neilikki

Neilikki

Rubber Ducky

• Istrum
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 21 October 2014 - 02:00

I still don't have anything on my page...maybe I'm really doing something wrong..

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Guide, Backer Badge, Forum Badge

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users