Moldavia

Rubber Ducky

• Istrum
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
  • LocationManitoba, Canada

Posted 19 October 2014 - 22:57

Thanks for the info, MarkoH01!

I interpreted Moldovia's post to mean that no confirmation from RTG had been received at all. No backerkit information, no updates, nothing beyond the receipt directly from Paypal. 

And also it's good (albeit it sad) to know that Humble hasn't synced yet. Means we can tell people not to panic quite yet. I don't know how much data they exported, but hopefully Humble processes it ASAP. 

This is exactly it all I got was the paypal email.  The backerkit is complete because when I check if I have a pledge it does list it but I never got any emails from them either.  I did get an email from them today which I thought was kind of odd because it says someone asked to recover my account so not sure what that was about lol.  Either way a small company like Humble probably does not have programmers in on weekends so I would expect the data to be processed Monday morning which is fine.    Thanks for the info :)

#62 Neilikki

Neilikki

Rubber Ducky

• Istrum
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 20 October 2014 - 18:38

Hello

I seem to be in similiar situation.

I mean, no matter how many times I ask HB to resend the keys, the only item that appears is a gift I once received from someone through it.

I also never had a HB account before reading here that I should make one, and I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong or not (there doesn't seem to be much options though)

I mean, I'm kinda a last minute pledger (Oct. 11th) and I only paid for the standard edition, since I just wanted to make sure I can play the game on release, so I understand I'm very far on the list of people to acknowledge in the system, but since it was supposed to be all working by Sunday and it's almost the end of Monday, I'm beginning to feel anxious ;;

I won't panic until tomorrow though

#63 urzagc13

urzagc13

Vestrum Herald

• Drachkin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1052 posts
  • LocationGreece

Posted 20 October 2014 - 18:42

@Neilikki: RedThreadGames have sent the relevant information (that includes last minute pledgers like you) to Humble, but it appears that the Humble people haven't done the update on their side yet. I've no idea how long it takes them to do that, but I assume (and hope) that they will do the "sync" later today (they're based in California, so it's still early in the day there), so your pledge will appear at Humble.

• agirlnamedbob likes this

Giorgos Chrysikopoulos - Dream Traveller

Check out the unofficial (headcanon) backstory of my Europolis Most Wanted Dreamfall Character: meet the "The Scientist Thief"!

#64 agirlnamedbob

agirlnamedbob

Harbinger of the Balance

• 11227 posts
  • LocationWisconsin, USA

Posted 20 October 2014 - 18:42

Hi Neilikki -

All of the data has been sent to Humble at this point from the last group of backers. We're just waiting for Humble to update it in their system. 

It's still quite early in the day in California, where Humble Bundle is located, so don't panic yet!

EDIT: Ninja'd. Clearly you guys are holding the fort without me. Back to lurking. 

• Morten and DiskJunky like this

Erika - Friendly RTG Moderator

Facebook - Twitter - Steam - Twitch

#65 Neilikki

Neilikki

Rubber Ducky

• Istrum
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 20 October 2014 - 19:14

Thanks for the replies!

Yeah, I'm gonna wait some more

I still have to go through TLJ and Dreamfall before playing Chapters, so it won't be a super problem for me if it's a bit late as long as I get it eventually ;D

• Morten likes this

#66 Moldavia

Moldavia

Rubber Ducky

• Istrum
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 20 October 2014 - 22:56

Still nothing sigh lol..patience is a virtue patience is a virtue lol...

• DiskJunky likes this

#67 urzagc13

urzagc13

Vestrum Herald

• Drachkin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1052 posts
  • LocationGreece

Posted 20 October 2014 - 23:01

Damn it, I hope that Humble pull their *beep* together in time, because a Humble delay is the last thing RTG needs right now (as if the bug problems aren't enough) .
  • Tina likes this

Check out the unofficial (headcanon) backstory of my Europolis Most Wanted Dreamfall Character: meet the "The Scientist Thief"!

#68 agirlnamedbob

agirlnamedbob

Harbinger of the Balance

• 11227 posts
  • LocationWisconsin, USA

Posted 20 October 2014 - 23:04

^ My thoughts exactly. 

Have all my fingers and my toes crossed right now. 

• Tina and DiskJunky like this

#69 Moldavia

Moldavia

Rubber Ducky

• Istrum
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 20 October 2014 - 23:07

You don't need to be on humble bundle to get your key do you?  That will suck real bad if they are delayed and you do lol.

#70 Tina

Tina

RTG Forum Moderator

• 2878 posts
  • LocationOslo, Norway

Posted 20 October 2014 - 23:12

I think you do need to be on humble bundle to get the key..

Tina: RTG fangirl and forum moderator.

#71 agirlnamedbob

agirlnamedbob

Harbinger of the Balance

• 11227 posts
  • LocationWisconsin, USA

Posted 20 October 2014 - 23:15

Unfortunately, from what we were told before, keys were being distributed via Humble. However, we don't know if that was the plan for early access keys. It's possible they also have a backup plan if Humble is being slow. 

EDIT: Ninja'd.

#72 Moldavia

Moldavia

Rubber Ducky

• Istrum
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 20 October 2014 - 23:36

Ah man lol.. Oh well guess were waiting until tomorrow now. patience is a virtue patience is a virtue impatience is a virtue...

#73 khh

khh

Harbinger of the Balance

• 7118 posts
  • LocationNorway

Posted 20 October 2014 - 23:36

It's possible they also have a backup plan if Humble is being slow. 

Yeah, no, I really wouldn't bet on that.

• DiskJunky likes this

April Ryan is my friend,
Every sorrow she can mend.
When I visit her dark realm,
Does it simply overwhelm.

#74 Burns Flipper

Burns Flipper

Fringe Café Regular

• Istrum
  • PipPip
  • 87 posts
  • LocationBrisbane, Australia

Posted 21 October 2014 - 00:04

I've been waiting ever since late August for the sync... A few more hours/days/weeks won't make a difference. I was told a month ago the sync was to happen within a week, that also didn't happen. Relax folks, it'll happen eventually, if not I'll just buy from steam/gog tomorrow and write off the pledge as a mistake. Who needs a forum badge anyway? It's the game that matters.

I put the FUN in funeral!

#75 khh

khh

Harbinger of the Balance

• 7118 posts
  • LocationNorway

Posted 21 October 2014 - 00:06

I've been waiting ever since late August for the sync... A few more hours/days/weeks won't make a difference. I was told a month ago the sync was to happen within a week, that also didn't happen. Relax folks, it'll happen eventually, if not I'll just buy from steam/gog tomorrow and write off the pledge. Who needs a forum badge anyway? It's the game that matters.

The data for the humble sync is now at Humble HQ, they just need to upload it to their servers. So it's out of RTG's hands at this point.

April Ryan is my friend,
Every sorrow she can mend.
When I visit her dark realm,
Does it simply overwhelm.

#76 Burns Flipper

Burns Flipper

Fringe Café Regular

• Istrum
  • PipPip
  • 87 posts
  • LocationBrisbane, Australia

Posted 21 October 2014 - 00:11

The data for the humble sync is now at Humble HQ, they just need to upload it to their servers. So it's out of RTG's hands at this point.

If it wasn't left to the last minute there wouldn't be an issue. That's why people have lead times and contingency in a project plan to account for third party delays, at least my project plans at work do.

Again though, not too bothered. It'll happen eventually and there's always steam tomorrow.

I put the FUN in funeral!

#77 Bruno

Bruno

Harbinger of the Balance

• Vestrum
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2420 posts
  • LocationLondon

Posted 21 October 2014 - 00:12

If it wasn't left to the last minute there wouldn't be an issue. That's why people have lead times and contingency in a project plan to account for third party delays, at least my project plans at work do.

Again though, not too bothered. It'll happen eventually and there's always steam tomorrow.

It's happening already - check your Humble page!

Bruno Espadana, no panda abuser.

I have a website - and also an Instagram account!

#78 Moldavia

Moldavia

Rubber Ducky

• Istrum
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 21 October 2014 - 00:13

Not everyone has the money to go buy the game again you know.  Never once did I mention the forum badge I could care less but if you need to have it on Humble to get the game and its not there hence no key means no playing on release for pledging early pretty much is nothing more than a slap in the face.  The main problem is waiting until the Saturday right before launch to expect a company to update their servers when they probably do not have those kind of people working on the weekend.  It is not really about relaxing it is about getting what I paid for in a timely manner.

#79 urzagc13

urzagc13

Vestrum Herald

• Drachkin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1052 posts
  • LocationGreece

Posted 21 October 2014 - 00:15

Moldavia, is your Humble page updated?

#80 NinaRicci

NinaRicci

Rubber Ducky

• Vestrum
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 21 October 2014 - 00:20

It's happening already - check your Humble page!

Emmmm.... I have nothing.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Guide, Backer Badge, Forum Badge

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users