• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 jfri

jfri

Rubber Ducky

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 22 November 2016 - 18:24

What happens when you attempt to go home? I don't recall that you had to do anything in particular here.

I don't see any cursor symbol at he door or the panel so I can't even select to try to enter. I'm not sure but I think that once I could select to enter and then I got a message to 'go home when I'm ready' and after that no option to even try to enter.

#22 khh

khh

Harbinger of the Balance

• 7106 posts
  • LocationNorway

Posted 27 November 2016 - 16:51

That sounds like it might be a bug.

Are you playing on Steam? If so you might want to try verifying the game cache (in Steam open the Library, right click on Dreamfall Chapters and choose properties, and in the Local Files tab hit the button to verify the local files)

April Ryan is my friend,
Every sorrow she can mend.
When I visit her dark realm,
Does it simply overwhelm.

#23 jfri

jfri

Rubber Ducky

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 30 November 2016 - 20:28

It turned

That sounds like it might be a bug.

Are you playing on Steam? If so you might want to try verifying the game cache (in Steam open the Library, right click on Dreamfall Chapters and choose properties, and in the Local Files tab hit the button to verify the local files)

It turned out that I was trying entering the wrong door. But it still seem buggy. First I tried very hard with other adjacent doors (including the correct one) without triggering a cursor. I finally find it . I find this to be an annoying feature in the game interface. I have had similar problems before.

#24 khh

khh

Harbinger of the Balance

• 7106 posts
  • LocationNorway

Posted 01 December 2016 - 20:40

Ah, I'm glad you're able to progress at least :)

April Ryan is my friend,
Every sorrow she can mend.
When I visit her dark realm,
Does it simply overwhelm.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users