8 replies to this topic

#1 Jelena

Jelena

Arcadia Native

• PipPipPip
  • 270 posts
  • LocationKosovska Mitrovica, Kosovo/Serbia

Posted 23 June 2016 - 23:05

Sorry if this has been discussed before, but because I wasn't able to play DFC for a while since it launched, I wasn't checking anything because I didn't want any spoilers, and I thought it would be fun to open this thread now :)

zoe_hair_web.jpg

Well, they obviously went with #5 and #16 (and even the bald Zoe is beautiful), but which other hairstyles you would've liked to see in game? I like the final choices, but I would also really like to see her with #14, and we haven't been able to see her with her hair down ever. What are your opinions?

#2 bongboy

bongboy

Vestrum Herald

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1710 posts
  • LocationRenton, WA, USA

Posted 24 June 2016 - 01:10

One of the backer rewards is being able to change her hairstyle. I forget if they mentioned how many we will be able to choose from. If memory serves, I believe it was also stated that eventually, this will be a part of the game that everyone can access. I don't know if any of this has changed, or when this ability will become available, but I assume it will be part of the "complete edition" or whatever Ragnar's decided to call it.

• yodagreen3, Jelena and charmed23 like this

#3 Jelena

Jelena

Arcadia Native

• PipPipPip
  • 270 posts

Posted 24 June 2016 - 14:57

One of the backer rewards is being able to change her hairstyle. I forget if they mentioned how many we will be able to choose from. If memory serves, I believe it was also stated that eventually, this will be a part of the game that everyone can access. I don't know if any of this has changed, or when this ability will become available, but I assume it will be part of the "complete edition" or whatever Ragnar's decided to call it.

So, they plan to work on DFC more so that when we play again, we'll have new features? That would be cool, but maybe we will have to wait for a long time for that?

#4 bongboy

bongboy

Vestrum Herald

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1710 posts
  • LocationRenton, WA, USA

Posted 24 June 2016 - 15:04

So, they plan to work on DFC more so that when we play again, we'll have new features? That would be cool, but maybe we will have to wait for a long time for that?

I don't know for sure, but I doubt we'll have to wait too long. There's supposed to be an update regarding their work on the remaining kickstarter goals that I think I read is supposed to be released "before the summer vacation". I'm not sure when that's supposed to be, but July is the month they take off in Norway, so I'm guessing before that.

They have quite a few kickstarter goals left, including a novel and some short stories. Hopefully these, in addition to tweaking the game, will explain some of the more confusing or omitted plot points.

• Jelena likes this

#5 Jelena

Jelena

Arcadia Native

• PipPipPip
  • 270 posts

Posted 24 June 2016 - 17:13

I don't know for sure, but I doubt we'll have to wait too long. There's supposed to be an update regarding their work on the remaining kickstarter goals that I think I read is supposed to be released "before the summer vacation". I'm not sure when that's supposed to be, but July is the month they take off in Norway, so I'm guessing before that.

They have quite a few kickstarter goals left, including a novel and some short stories. Hopefully these, in addition to tweaking the game, will explain some of the more confusing or omitted plot points.

Ah, I'm so glad to know that this isn't over, even if the game is :) I'm looking forward to anything they plan next for the story.

#6 Vainamoinen

Vainamoinen

Harbinger of the Balance

• Vestrum
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6154 posts

Posted 24 June 2016 - 22:08

General comment on hair in DFC: The transitional parts between hair and head still look somewhat ugly, but on the whole they've done an incredible job of portraying hair with the limited possibilities they had. Saga's hair especially. All those braids! :)

• Jelena likes this

Hey Ubisoft, you can keep your "seamless vast online GTA in space" to yourselves. Signed, one of the greatest Beyond Good & Evil fans alive.

#7 Jelena

Jelena

Arcadia Native

• PipPipPip
  • 270 posts

Posted 25 June 2016 - 12:38

General comment on hair in DFC: The transitional parts between hair and head still look somewhat ugly, but on the whole they've done an incredible job of portraying hair with the limited possibilities they had. Saga's hair especially. All those braids! :)

I also think they did a great job with the possibilities they had, and yes - the braids on Saga are great :) Also, Zoe's hair with braids when she is in Marcuria + her outfit, and also when she puts the hood on while riding the strange animal, she looks so awesome! I would still like to see her with hair down, though :D

• Clairobscur likes this

#8 Clairobscur

Clairobscur

Arcadia Native

• Minstrum
  • PipPipPip
  • 298 posts
  • LocationKyrandia

Posted 25 June 2016 - 12:51

I have been waiting for Zoë's additional hairstyles and outfits even more than the end of the story. :)

• Jelena likes this

#9 Jelena

Jelena

Arcadia Native

• PipPipPip
  • 270 posts

Posted 25 June 2016 - 14:42

I have been waiting for Zoë's additional hairstyles and outfits even more than the end of the story. :)

It went through my mind as I played DFC, and when Zoe was with short haircut, I was thinking/wondering about these hairstyles. But, I was too into the story and the suspense of the ending that I just let it slip off my mind XD

• Clairobscur likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users