Photo
- - - - -

Campagn Trail issues

Best Answer Tina , 22 June 2016 - 19:14

I think there was also one more spot later in the game where this happens, and the solution was to switch to English (unless they fixed the second but not the Baruti one). Where you're Zoe and with

Spoiler
, and you just end up staring at each other (beause of missing choice). Other than those two spots, you should be fine switching back to your preferred language, I think.

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 PicciNina

PicciNina

Rubber Ducky

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 22 June 2016 - 04:33

So, Hi guys, first of all, I'd like to tell you how much I love the game so far, it's really exciting and refreshing ? (uuugh I love Zoe's lames jokes eheh)

I've been encountering an issue though, I can't seem to "validate" the goal "Return at Baruti at the election headquarter" I returned there billions times, and still nothing, although I did talk to him, it won't valide. So I tried to load another save, but my issue is still there, it seems that I really can't go further.

#2 Pawlo_86

Pawlo_86

Harbinger of the Balance

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2736 posts
  • LocationPoland

Posted 22 June 2016 - 07:53

You must return to Baruti when you completed all other tasks - Queenie and Nela.

#3 Indrid Cold

Indrid Cold

Harbinger of the Balance

• Vestrum
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3098 posts

Posted 22 June 2016 - 09:54

Make sure you have the latest version (I think it's 5.1.1). I think they fixed a bug about this sort of thing when the language isn't English.

• PicciNina likes this

#4 PicciNina

PicciNina

Rubber Ducky

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 22 June 2016 - 11:57

You must return to Baruti when you completed all other tasks - Queenie and Nela.

I did it !

Make sure you have the latest version (I think it's 5.1.1). I think they fixed a bug about this sort of thing when the language isn't English.

If I manage to make my game in English, will it work ? (And I have the latest version)

#5 PicciNina

PicciNina

Rubber Ducky

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 22 June 2016 - 12:11

Okay, So i just got home and I changed my game in English language, and it worked ! Thank you !

• Tina and Indrid Cold like this

#6 Tina

Tina

RTG Forum Moderator

• 2876 posts
  • LocationOslo, Norway

Posted 22 June 2016 - 19:14   Best Answer

I think there was also one more spot later in the game where this happens, and the solution was to switch to English (unless they fixed the second but not the Baruti one). Where you're Zoe and with

Spoiler
, and you just end up staring at each other (beause of missing choice). Other than those two spots, you should be fine switching back to your preferred language, I think.

• khh and PicciNina like this
Tina: RTG fangirl and forum moderator.

#7 PicciNina

PicciNina

Rubber Ducky

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 24 June 2016 - 11:25

Okay thank you !  :wub:

• Tina likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users