Photo

Still virtually unplayable (Especially when it cut scenes)

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Adaptive Unconscious

Adaptive Unconscious

Fringe Café Regular

• Minstrum
  • PipPip
  • 111 posts
  • LocationCalifornia, USA

Posted 22 June 2016 - 04:30

just downloaded the latest version, been away from the forums for about a year now I think, not since book one anyway, so I avoided playing till all the bugs were worked out, and it seems I will never be able to play this game until I get a new system, which pretty much sucks cause that wont be any time soon. I've lowered all the graphics settings, and still, it's just not gonna happen, I noticed this will the very opening scene with the ceremony, and it's jittery and wont even budge. So why bother playing any further if I can't get past the first scene? I'm not a hardcore gamer, so I see no need to get a big system for one game, and when I have other things to do outside of it. I really hope the team will make this playable on older computers like mine, it's maybe 5 years old...so...i dunno.

Sigh. Looks like my wait, is far more longer than anyone else's.   

#2 khh

khh

Harbinger of the Balance

• 7106 posts
  • LocationNorway

Posted 22 June 2016 - 09:20

If it's a 5 year old computer with an integrated GPU, it's pretty much impossible to make a modern game run on it. An Intel HD 3000 is only ~40% the power of an Intel HD 4000 (which the lowest requirements where DFC might be playable), and if you have one that's older it's at an even bigger disadvantage.

April Ryan is my friend,
Every sorrow she can mend.
When I visit her dark realm,
Does it simply overwhelm.

#3 odizzido

odizzido

Arcadia Native

• PipPipPip
  • 200 posts

Posted 25 June 2016 - 05:24

Could maybe install it on a friends comp. Or there is likely an internet cafe you could bring it to and play there.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users